~3~

Jimin's alarm goes off waking him up. He groans in frustration, not ready to go to school today. He sits up slowly and glances around his room trying to clear his vision. His hand shuts off the alarm and he finally stands up.

He stumbles over to his closet and grabs a shirt to throw on, he also grabs some sweat pants and throws those on as well. Jimin grabs his backpack and walks down the stairs. He reaches the bottom and goes to toast a pop tart for breakfast. He eats it quickly and heads out the door for school.

Jimin liked going earlier than everyone else so he could read in the library before everyone got there. He only was there maybe 20 minutes before other people showed up.

He puts his headphones in his ears and listens to some calming music. He cruises his way to school and in about 25 minutes he arrives. He opens the front door and walks in. Upon walking in, he waves to the secretary and heads to the library.

Walking in the library, he takes a seat and pulls out the book he's currently reading. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Jimin enjoys reading, it helps distract him from his terrible thoughts.

He gets lost in the book until he hears someone slam their hands on his table. Jimin jumps up in surprise and quickly closes his book, forgetting to mark the page he was on. He hears chuckling going on and he blushes a deep red shade. Suga is standing right in front of Jimin with his gang a few feet behind. Jimin stares at Suga in fear. They had never came to bother him in the library, ever. Jimin assumed they thought they were too "cool" to step foot in there but apparently he was wrong.

Suga pulls out a chair and sits down, not once losing eye contact with Jimin.

"I want to be with the nerd alone, go to class," he says snapping at his gang. They leave in a hurry after hearing their "leader's" command. Jimin's face turns an even darker shade of red. He looks down at his fingers that are fumbling around under the table. Suga reaches over, pulling Jimin's face up with his hand underneath his chin. Jimin's eyes widen at this sudden action. Suga's fingers were cold and soft. He felt a tingle go down his spine and slapped Suga's hand away from his face. Suga glared at the orange haired boy.

"Did you just touch me?" Jimin quickly stood up and ran out of the library. He heard Suga mumble something to himself but he couldn't make out what it was. He ran to his first period, bumping into people, trying to hold back his tears. He got himself into a lot of trouble now.

He arrived to his class and sat down, breathing heavily. Luckily there was no one else there yet. He placed his head on the desk and waited for the bell to ring. A thought had popped into his head while laying there. Did I grab my book? Jimin sat up and checked his bag for the book. It wasn't there. He mentally cursed at himself.

He slowly stood up and walked to the classroom. He stayed close to the wall to attempt to hide himself. When he reached the library he peeked in and saw that Suga wasn't there anymore. He walked in and headed to his table and the book was gone. He could feel his eyes tearing up again as he walked over to the front desk.

"Excuse me? I left my book here accidentally, did someone bring it up here?"

"What book?"

"The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo."

"Haven't seen it honey."

"Oh okay, thank you." He sighed and walked back to the class. He made sure to stay in the crowd and ensure he didn't stand out. When he made it back he saw there was a note on his desk. He picked it up and read it.

I have your book, if you text me I'll consider giving it back

345-679-8765 (AN:this is a fake number idk I typed random stuff)

-S

Jimin sighed and took is phone out to put the number in his contacts.