8. Secret.

Urvashi's POV-

I woke up with a sharp pain on my left cheek. There were two ice packs kept on my cheek.

I sat up on the bed, looking around.

When did I come to Mithali's room?

I stood and faced the mirror.

My left cheek was like strawberry jam on white bread. Yes, it was that red.

HEY! THAT RHYMED.

Thank god there was no cut or blue-black bruise. It was just too red for my liking. I can't even smile!

I took a long shower and changed into a pair of pj shorts and a loose sweater before heading downstairs.

As soon as my slipper hit the first stair, all eyes were on me.

I noticed uncle and aunty were missing. Except them, all were here.

Just as I reached the last step Mithali hugged me tightly.

Her hand touching my cheek in the process causing me to hiss.

"Sorry." She apologised.

"It's fine." I assured her.

Akanksha and Adithi hugged me together and asked me whether I was fine. I nodded my head.

"Can anyone tell me what exactly happened?" I asked, looking at them.

"I kicked the ball, and before anyone could stop it, it hit your face and you fell on Adithi, unconcious." Mithali said, looking down.

I couldn't help but laugh at it.

"Ow. My cheek's hurting." I said, while touching my cheek and trying to stop my laughter.

"Why're you laughing?" Manjot asked.

"It's funny." I said, trying not to laugh.

"You're not angry?" Shubman asked this time.

I shook my head saying no.

"Back in school, I smashed her nose with a shuttle while playing a badminton match. So, yeah, it's like tit for tat." I told him.

"Vashi, I don't know whether to laugh at you, or to feel bad for you." Komal di said, walking towards me.

I pinched her waist and told her to shut up.

Sania di came and touched my cheek, which caused me to hiss again.

"It's paining alot?" She asked.

"Arre nahi nahi. Aisa lag raha hai koi gaalo par kiss kar raha hai."  I rolled my eyes.

Sania di chuckled and answered, "Abhay kar dega." 

There was a round wolf whistles, while I just kept my head down.

I looked up to see Abhay staring at me. He then turned away and sat on the couch.

That hurt, ouch.

HEY! THAT RHYMED AGAIN! Damn. I'm so good at it.

I mentally patted myself.

Back to the point, I felt bad. I mean, everyone asked me whether I was fine and all that, and Abhay..... he said nothing.

Sania di and Komal di decided to go out and have a sisters day for themselves.

Mithali told me uncle and aunty went out for the night.

Manjot was sitting next to me, cracking stupid jokes, making me laugh, and also, making my cheek hurt.

"Manjot! My cheek's hurting. Stop." I begged him, still laughing.