19. Soft spot.

Abhishek's POV-

We entered the plane and sat on our seats quickly.

"Guys! Guys!" Vashi clapped her hands, seeking everyone's attention.

"You've taken all your belongings, yeah?" She asked.

"NO!" Virat bhai screamed.

"What did you leave?" She asked him, a look of panic washed over her face.

"Not me. Abhay." He answered.

I gave him a confused look. What is he even talking about?

"What did you leave, Abhay? Okay, where did you leave it?" She asked, walking towards me.

Before I could answer, Virat bhai beat me to it.

"He left his heart. And.... I guess it's with you." Virat bhai winked at her.

She turned into a tomato.

I started laughing, while the rest of the guys, wolf whistled.

"G.T.H." She replied and sat in her seat.

"Gth?" Virat bhai asked her.

"Go To Hell." She gave him a death stare.

"I'll meet you there bachha." Virat bhai laughed at her.

She hit her head with the book in her hands and mumbled something.

"Thank god, Ravi sir is flying later. If he was in the same plane, then I don't know what I'd do." She said.

Ravi sir and the family members were flying in another plane that is to fly later. Only the team players and the team manager were to fly in this plane.

When the plane reached to a certain altitude, the indication to remove our seatbelts came on.

Vashi quickly removed her seatbelt and walked to my seat.

"How're you now?" She asked me, standing infront of me.

"I'm fine." I lied to her.

Honestly, I was feeling a bit giddy.

She touched my forehead and checked my temperature.

"Eat something and take tablets. Sleep for a while then." She suggested.

I nodded at her.

"Guys, you want to eat something?" Vashi asked the rest.

Some said yes, while the others said no.

Vashi called the air hostess and asked her to serve some food to whoever wanted to eat.

Urvashi's POV-

After giving Abhay his tablets, I sat in my seat.

Manjot was sitting next to Abhay, whereas, Shubman was sitting next to me.

I cracked the most terrible jokes to annoy Shub. At some point of time, he even banged his head to the window.

"Shub." I called him.

"Yeah?" He gave me an 'I know what you're going to do' look.

I chuckled at him.

"If a girl sleeps with 10 men, she's called a slut. What if a man does the same?" I asked him.

"He's called the cool guy?" He asked me.

"No, you dumbfuck. He's called gay." I winked at him.

When he finally understood the joke, he laughed at me.

"Why am I stuck with you?" He laughed, to which I laughed along.

I turned my attention to Abhay. I could see he wasn't in a comfortable sleeping position.

"I'll swap seats with Manjot, okay? Abhay isn't feeling well, so...." I told Shub.

He gave me an understanding look, not before turning it into a teasing smile.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked to Manjot.

I told him to swap places. As soon as Abhay heard this, he looked at me.

Manjot too, gave me a teasing smile.

"I'm the Team Manager. It's my duty to check whether the players are doing fine or not. So, I'm just doing my duty." I told Manjot.

He shook his head smiling, and sat next to Shub.

I sat on the seat, and moved the arm rester, which was in between me and Abhay, up. I kept the seat cusion on my lap, and indicated Abhay to sleep on it.

He looked into my eyes, for I don't know what.

If he thinks that he still has a chance with me, then he's totally mistaken it. This is just my duty that I'm doing. There's no personal relationship here. It's just professional.

"It's fine." He said.

"You have to perform in the first match against Sri Lanka. Sleep." I stated.

He nodded his head, and was about to keep his head on the cusion, when suddenly he got up.

He took off the cusion, and laid his head on my lap.

Okaaaaaay.

He moved into a more comfortable position, adjusting his body on the seat.

I ran my fingers through his hair slowly, wanting him to fall asleep.

And, I guess it did help.

I could hear him snoring softly. It wasn't that audible though. Only if you went closer, you could hear it.

I touched his forehead again to check his temperature.

Thankfully, it was decreasing.

I continued running my fingers through his hair.

No matter what I say, I'll always have a soft spot for this guy in my heart.

Not that I'd tell him.

****

Heyyyyyy!

Happy? xD

Voooooote. ❤