10. Just Kidding.

Urvashi's POV-

"ABHISHEK SHARMA!"

"URVASHI MEHRA!"

"Shut up dude. Give me the remote." I screeched.

"Aye. You shut up. And no!" He screamed in my ears.

"Abhay please! Virat ka match chal raha hai." I begged him.

"It's freakin' highlights!" He stated.

"Still!" I was adamant on watching Virat.

"No." Abhay smiled at me.

"Abhay!" I tried reaching for the remote but that idiot raised it over his head. I stood on the couch to get it.

Phir kya? Wahi hua jo harr romantic movies mein hota hai. I lost my balance and fell on him.

But instead of looking at him, WHICH I MIGHT ADD, HE WAS LOOKING AT ME, I took the remote from his hand.

I got off him and showed him the remote.

"HA!"

"That position was quite good though." Adithi winked at me.

"Shut up." I glared at her, and quickly changed the channel.

It's already been a week here. We're leaving in the next 5 days.

Abhay and I had grown closer. We always went for a walk after dinner.

Once what happened was we were walking on the footpath and playing some game which Abhay created that very moment. Because of his stupid game I fell and my hand came in contact with dog's poop. Yuck, I know. I had to wash my hand 15 times, and spray perfume on it for the smell to go.

The other day we had gone to meet Sexy. Seeing my red cheek (WHICH BTW IS FINE NOW), she asked me what happened. Abhay thought it would be funny to add some scenes in the incident, so he told her that I stepped on some dog's tail, and that dog started chasing me. I tripped and my cheek hit a football. AND GUESS WHAT! Sexy actually believed it. Now the reason behind my red cheek was not Mithali's kick, but the dog chasing me. Wow, Abhishek Sharma. Wow.

There was this time, Abhay and I had gone to this nearby grocery store, where one of Abhay's crazy fangirls launched herself on him. God, that scene was so hilarious! Abhay literally had to beg her to leave him. When she didn't, he told her that I'm his girlfriend. She suddenly shotback and glared at me. I was about to say that he was lying but Abhay pulled me from there and we ran out of the store. It actually felt nice hearing girlfriend from his mouth.

Okay, I might like him A LITTLE.

A little? Are you sure?

Yes, brain. I am.

You know that's not the truth. You like him A LOT.

"NO. I DON'T."

"Vashi? You fine?" Adithi asked me.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked her.

"Nahi because you said, you don't something, so...."

"Oh. Nahi nahi I'm fine."

I sat next to Abhay, and tried to get a glimpse of what he's typing on his phone.

"Manjot is coming over." I announced.

"How do you know?" Akanksha asked.

"He just texted Abhay."

Abhay kept his phone away and looked at me.