13. I love you.

Abhishek's POV-

"Vashi, it's not what you think it is." I told her, walking towards her.

"Then what is it Abhay? Oh now I know the deal you guys were speaking about in the car that day. Oh god! This was all set up from the very beginning. " Vashi ran her fingers through her hair.

"Vashi, li-"

"No no no. So yesterday was an act? I confessed my feelings and when we kissed I thought you felt the same way. But no! I was wrong. This was all just an act for you." She said, crying harder.

"Vashi shut up! Whatever happened yesterday wasn't an act. I felt-"  "Don't Abhay. Don't tell me you felt that way because you didn't. This was all that stupid deal of yours." She cried.

"And you three. You knew what I went through and still decided to put this up?" She asked the three girls, softly.

"Why? Why guys? Why did you have to do this?" She asked them again, loudly this time.

"Vashi, we just wanted you to believe in love." Mithali answered.

"Well, congratulations. I fell in love, believed in love, and even regretted it." Vashi said, tears slipping from her eyes continuously.

"Vashi, please. I love you, Vashi. I love you!" I said, tearing up, and pulling her to me.

"Abhay this was just a deal for you. It meant nothing. The time we spent together meant nothing to you. It was all a part of your fuckin' deal." She broke down.

"Va-" I tried hugging her, but she pushed me away.

"No. Not falling into this anymore." She said, looking into my eyes. "After all, we were just friends."

"And you guys. Well done. You played your roles quite well." She smiled at the girls.

Vashi was about to leave the room but stopped. She walked towards me, took off the necklace that I'd bought her yesterday.

"Here." She said, giving it.

"Vashi, that's yours. Please don't do this." I begged her.

She caught my hand, and kept it on my palm.

"Nothing was ever mine, Abha- Abhishek." So saying, she ran out of the room.

Urvashi's POV-

I quickly closed the door, and slid down to the floor. I completely broke down.

Did he have to do it? Why did I have to fall for him? Why did Mithu, Aku and Adhi do this?

I pulled my hair and cried louder.

Why Abhay? Why?

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed and cried loudly.

"Vashi, open the door. Please Vashi." Mithu begged from the other end.

I didn't budge from my place.

"Go away!" I shouted at her.

"Vashi, please babe, please open the door." Adithi said this time.

I didn't answer but cried loudly. I wanted them to go away.

"Vashi, let us explain. Please." Akanksha spoke.

"Noooooooo! Go. Away!" I screamed louder.

After a few minutes, I quitely opened the door and went to the bathroom.

I splashed water over my face.

I stepped out of the bathroom to find Mithali, Akanksha, Adithi and Abhay in the room, looking at me.

"Vashi, we know you're angry at us." Adithi said.

I didn't reply to her. Silent treatment was all they'd get now.

"Vashi, just hear us out." She continued.

I went to my bag, and did all the last minute packing. I kept everything inside my bag.

"Please talk to us Vashi." Akanksha begged.

I sat on the bed, taking one of Adithi's novels from the side table. Unfortunately it was a romantic novel. I quickly kept it back, and pulled out my phone.

"Vashi, please don't give us the silent treatment." Mithali told this time.

I looked up at her, as a tear rolled down my cheek from my right eye. I quickly wiped it, and went back to scrolling through my Instagram feed.

Abhay came and sat in front of me.

He took my hand and started hitting himself. I tried pulling my hand away but he didn't let me.

"Abhay stop!" I shouted at him.

"Vashi, please don't do this. I love you, Vashi. I know it's been only 2 weeks, but I've really fallen for you. Pl-" I cut him off by pulling away my hands from his grip.

I took my travelling bag and started walking towards the door.

"Our flight is in two hours. We need to leave in 30 minutes. Come down quickly." I told the girls and left the room.

Abhishek's POV-

The girls had already kept their bags in the car. Vashi was speaking to Komal di until it was time for them to leave.

She hugged mom and dad, and ran to Sania di and Komal di. She hugged them tightly and pulled away.

I didn't expect her to come to me, so I looked down.

"Abhay." I looked up to see Vashi standing infront of me.

"All the best." She brought her hand forward for me to shake it.

I could see she was controlling her tears from falling.

I shook her hand, keeping a firm grip on it. I didn't want to let go, but Vashi eventually pulled her hand back.

"Vashi, I'm sorry." I apologised again.

She looked at me for a few seconds until she walked to the car and sat inside.

Mithali and the other two came up to me and gave me a hug.

"It'll be fine." Mithali rubbed my back. I gave her a small smile.

They sat in the car, and after a few minutes the car was out of my sight.

I'm really sorry, Vashi.

I love you.

****

Yes, you can shoot me for this chapter. xD

Voooooooote. ❤

Next update in a few hours. ^_^