9. Definitely a pataka.

Abhishek's POV-

"Vashi....." I called her out.

She looked at me and stood up.

"Abhay, please. I do not have the courage to listen more. Please leave." She begged.

"Vashi, no. Li-" "Oh. You think what I said was a lie? Just because I dated a guy before, doesn't mean I'm lying. I dated him because I wanted to overcome my fear of love. But no, I never really liked him, so I broke up with him. And if you still think I'm lying, then I don't know. But, please, Abhay. Please, leave." She cried.

I caught her hands, but she tried pulling them away.

"Vashi, listen."

"Abhay, no. Please. Understand." She cried more.

I caught her waist and pulled her to me. I hugged her, trying to calm her down.

She tried pulling back, and pushing me away, but failed.

After 2 minutes of trying, she got tired and stopped. She leaned on me, putting all her weight on me.

I ran my hand up and down her back, calming her down.

After a few minutes, she finally stopped crying.

"Your mom loves you, Vashi." I whispered.

She nodded in return.

"You're a strong girl."

We stayed like that, in a comfortable silence, for a few minutes more.

I didn't want to pull back, and I wasn't going to so quickly.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

She shook her head as no.

"You want something?"

Again she did the same action.

"Vashi....."

She hummed in response.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I just got very jealous of Manjot. I mean, you're all cool with them, but the total opposite with me. I'm sorry." I said, softly.

"It's fine." She whispered.

"I'm really sorry." I apologised again.

"It's fine. Really." She said again.

"Sleepy?"

She nodded her head.

She's cried her eyes out, obviously she'll feel weak, and sleepy.

I ran my fingers through her soft hair. I did that until she closed her eye lids.

When I was sure she was asleep, I carefully carried her bridal style to Mithu's room.

I opened the door and carefully put her to bed.

I kissed her forehead and left the room.

I didn't feel like eating anything, so I just went to bed.

Urvashi's POV-

I opened my eyes as soon as Abhay left the room.

I don't know what happened in the terrace, but I felt home in his arms. Something, that I've only felt in mom's arms.

I liked it when he ran his fingers through my hair, when he calmed me down, when he carried me down, when he kissed my forehead.

Mithali's POV-