21. I don't Abhay.

Urvashi's POV-

"See guys! The only difference between a foreigner and a gujarati is that, foreigner "hit that dick" kehta hai, whereas, gujurati "maaro dick ro" kehta hai." I stuck my tongue out.

"Now you know the reason behind Hardik bhai's name?" I giggled.

Everyone started laughing whereas Hardik bhai hid his face, still laughing.

"Acha guys, aaj khane mein ladyfinger mangate hai." Shubman said, out of nowhere.

"Ladyfinger kehne wale, tujhe BHINDI aati hai." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Kya?" He asked.

The only person who understood was Virat bhai. That's the only reason he was the only one laughing.

"Tujhe BHINDI aati hai matlab tujhe bhi hindi aati hai. When you say it fast, it becomes bhindi." Virat bhai explained.

Shub looked at me, before saying, "I think I'll just jump off the bus."

I giggled at his statement and stuck my tongue out.

Shubman tried saying "bhi hindi" to get the pun.

"Tez bol." Virat bhai said.

"Indian says tez bol, british says lauda." I said.

"VASHI?!" Everyone said in unison.

"Aye! British toh british accent mein louder bolega! Toh it sounds like lauda. Samjhe?" I said, laughing.

"Haan haan. Jaante hai, jaante hai." Mahi bhai teased.

"Guys listen, Arnab sir, reached the hotel, he's waiting for us." Mahi bhai announced.

"Guuuuuys!" Everyone turned their attention towards me.

"If Arnab sir marries a cow, can we call him Arnab Goswami?" I asked, chuckling.

Virat bhai was the first one to get it, followed by the rest.

"I'm telling this to Arnab sir." Mahi bhai laughed.

"Bhai! Noooo! He will kick me out of the team." I giggled.

"If that is so, then please tell him, Mahi bhai! Atleast, iske jokes se chutkara mil jayega." Shub said.

"Aur aise faltu watches kyu pehenti hai?" He continued.

"G- shock hai." I told him.

"Woh toh dikh raha hai. Lekin pehenti kyu hai?" He asked.

I facepalmed myself, as Virat bhai laughed again.

He's the only one who understands.

"Ey pagal, iske kehna ka matlab hai, "Ji shock hai."." Virat bhai explained, AGAIN.

Shub gave me a poker face, while the rest of them laughed.

We reached the hotel and entered the lobby.

As soon as the guys saw Arnab sir, they started laughing.

Arnab sir gave them a questioning look.

Mahi bhai opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't, because he started laughing.

I facepalmed myself.

"Arnab sir, keys?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Urvashi, come here for a minute."

I nodded and walked with him to a distance where the guys couldn't hear us.

He gave me the schedule of the players and the keys of their rooms. We talked for a bit, and then I went back to the boys.

"Okay, guys, listen. Girlfriends and wives stay in the same room as their partners. Family members get a seperate room." I informed them.

"Oh, so you and Abhay are sharing a room?" Virat bhai pulled my leg.

I glared at him.

The guys laughed, and Abhay looked at me.

"Shut up." I scolded them.

They looked really shocked. They didn't expect this outburst from me.

"Here are your keys. Go to your room." I said.

Honestly, I was pissed at them. Me and Abhay have nothing going on between us. I don't see the point of teasing us.

I gave everyone their keys and walked away with mine.

"Vashi!"

I turned around to look at them.

"Sorry." Virat bhai apologised, holding his ears.

Omfg! He looked so cute.

I didn't want to, but couldn't help smiling at him.

"It's fine."

All of a sudden, Abhay came to me and caught my hand, and pulled me to the end of the lobby.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him, a bit too rudely.

"Don't act like you don't care." He said.

"Care about what?"

"Care about me. Care about us." He said.

"Firstly, I only care for you, because I'm your Team Manager. Secondly, there's no us. We're just friends." I stated.

"You're lying to yourself, Vashi. You know it." He told me.

"I am not Abhay. But you definitely are, if you think that we have a chance." I told him.

"I'm not that Vashi anymore. That Vashi was an easy target. She'd be happy by even the slightest of the things. But not this Vashi." I added.

"Vashi, stop being so hard. You still care for me. You still love me." He said, while taking a firm grip on my arm.

I pulled away my arm.

"I don't Abhay. I don't. Don't think I do." I told him, clearly.

"If you didn't, then you wouldn't have cared so much." He told me.

He pulled me closer and continued, "You wouldn't have skipped your meal, just to take care of me. You wouldn't have let me sleep on your lap if you didn't." He said.

"I'd do it for any-" He cut me in between.

"Don't Vashi. Don't give me that shit. You know you'd do it only for me, and no one else. You know it. Don't lie to yourself." He said.

I looked at him for a few seconds, before I pulled away.

"I-I-I'm not Abhay." I told him, nervously.

Before he could say anything else, I ran away.

****

Soooooooooooo?

Vooooote. ❤

Next chapter will be updated soon. :')