Busted

Cecilia saved me once again. “Yes, her name is Jenna. Is that going to be a problem for you?” She snapped at Harry.

Thankfully he shook his head. “No.... I just know a girl called Jenna....”

“And we all know how you looooove her soooo much that you get so embarrassed whenever we mention her, and you, Harry Styles, are too shy to talk to her!” Nial piped up. 

I quickly turned over. 

“Wonderful.” Cecilia snarled. “Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to go to sleep!” 

Harry turned out the light and lay back down. A few minutes later, I turned over as quietly as I could, then propped myself up on my elbow. With the moonlight streaming in through the window I could just make out Harry’s features. He was staring at the ceiling, and he looked like he was concentrating. I hope he doesn’t figure it out. 

I kept watching him like the obsessed creep I am until he finally closed his eyes. I rolled over, but kept my eyes open, staring at the wall. I was dreading the morning. Either I would wake up and One Direction would be gone, and I could go on with my life, or I would wake up to angry questions and a whole lot of blushing if what Niall said was true. And it all depended on Harry Styles’ ability to put two and two together. 

Content that he wouldn’t remember, I closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

If I had been paying less attention to Harry, and more attention to the world around me, I would have noticed that Liam never went to sleep. 

The next morning I woke up, wondering why Cecilia was in my bed, until my memory returned. 

OMG. 

One Direction.

Harry. 

I glanced around the room and felt a pang of disappointment. They had left after all. I had been kinda hoping they would have had to stay longer.... No. It was better this way. I could just pretend that it was all a dream, and then move to Australia. 

I carefully climbed over Cecilia who was still asleep, and pulled on my Uggies. If this was just any normal day, then I’d better do what I’ve been doing every day for the past six years. 

I turned around and reached towards Cecilia’s nose. I grinned as her grey eyes flew open, same as always. But I stopped smiling when instead of saying ‘Don’t touch my nose’, she said, “Have they left?”

I nodded, and made my way to the kitchen. “Ew, Cecil! Whose turn is it to take out the trash?”

“Yours!” She said instantly, locking herself in the bathroom. 

I rolled my eyes and tied up the bag. I almost tripped on Niall’s green sleeping bag, but eventually made it to the door safely. I flung it open, then promptly dropped the trash bag on my foot. But I didn’t care.

“What are you doing out there?” I hissed, dragging Liam and Harry back inside, hurriedly shutting the door. “And where’s the other three?”

Liam glanced at Harry, then back at me. “We were, uh, just discussing that actually. It seems that early this morning, Louis, Niall and Zayn were kidnapped by some of your fellow students while Harry and I were.... uh... talking. In the bathroom.”

I raised one eyebrow. “In the bathroom? Never mind, we have to go find the others.” 

I rushed over to the bathroom door and pounded on it furiously. “Cecilia! Get out here now. Oh! But make yourself decent first. Um... they are kinda... still here.”