We're Back!

“How come Liam didn’t tell me?!” I yelled into the phone.

“Whoa, babe, don’t take your anger out on me! Hey, at least they won’t bother you!”

I grimaced. Cecilia didn’t know about my new-found friendship with One Direction. 

“Uh, Cecil, there’s something I have to tell you...”

I told her what I had already told Liam and Harry. 

“So....so now you’re all friends?! Why can’t you have thought of this before I kicked five hot guys out of our room?!”

I winced. “Cecil, I’m sorry. And I’m so grateful to you for doing that for me. But, I think I can handle things now. I mean, we’re just friends again. All of those weird obsessed feelings are gone.”

She huffed. “Well I’m happy for you. But now you guys are all down there having fun without me!”

That reminded me of what I had seen on the TV. “Thanks Cecil. But now I have to go save their sorry little asses.”

She laughed. “De-ja vu, huh?”

“Exactly. Ok, I’ll call you back as soon as they’re in my hotel room. Bye!” 

“Love ya!”

“Love ya more!”

And with that, I flew out the door, leaving the phone on my bed. “I can’t believe I’m doing this again.” I grumbled to myself. I skidded into the elevator, and pressed the ground floor button. The doors closed, and I gasped. The backs of the doors were mirrored, and I had only just realized that I was wearing my tiny PJ shorts to go rescue One Direction. I saw myself blushing. Harry had wolf-whistled last time I was wearing these... Oh well. Too late now. 

The doors dinged open, and I ran out of the hotel lobby. I ran to the revolving doors and spun it open. I was immediately blinded by the flash of cameras. But they weren’t pointing at me. They were pointing at the five boys huddling on the wall to my left. I pushed through the crowd of paparazzi, probably only making it through the tightly packed bodies because of the surprised reaction to my clothing. 

I finally made it to the boys and planted my self in front of Zayn. He had his arm covering his face, and I tried to pry it off. He must have thought I was a paparazzi, because the next thing I knew I was lying with my back to the ground, a horrible feeling in my face. And then I felt the blood begin to flow from my nose. I heard someone scream my name, and then I blacked out. 

I woke up to the sound of many voices, and a foul taste in the back of my throat. I must have swallowed a lot of blood, because the next thing I knew I was retching up red. Someone pulled back my hair, and when I was done, handed me a bottle of water. I drank greedily, trying to wash out the horrible taste in my throat. I finally focused my eyes, and then jumped slightly. I was staring straight into bright green eyes. 

“Harry.” I croaked, and then sat up retched again. He helped me to gently lay back down. 

“The floor.” I moaned. 

“It’s ok.” He whispered. “We’re in the hotel kitchen. They can clean it up easily.”

I nodded, closing my eyes again. 

“Step away, young man.” I heard a deep, Australian voice say.

I opened one eye, and saw a man in a white coat pulling on latex gloves. “Are you a doctor?” I coughed, praying no more would come up.

“Yes I am, missy. Now, what happened to you?”

Zayn appeared, nervously fiddling with his hair. “I uh, punched her in the face. Accidentally. And then she passed out. And then she saw all the blood and started throwing up. I think she swallowed some blood.”