Concert

I played with my hair in my new bathroom mirror.

“Should I wear my hair up or down?” I asked Cecilia. She had called me for an update. 

“Down.” She replied. “Your hair looks better down.”

“Anyways, the boys are all convinced that I’m in love with Harry.”

Cecilia giggled.

I sighed. “You don’t believe me either?!”

“Nope.” She said, popping the ‘p’. “Aw, come on babe. You can tell me.”

I sighed, sitting down on the couch. I had gotten lucky, the apartment came already furnished. “I don’t know Cecil. I talked to them again because I was sure we could just be friends. But the more time I spend with him, the more I start to feel something else.”

“I know, babe. I know how frightening having that obsession with him was, but you figured it out. Being with Harry made you happy. So you thought you could be friends. Did you ever think that you could be more than friends and still be happy?”

“Yeah but that was my problem in the first place. I was in love with someone I didn’t even know.”

“Jenna. That’s not your problem now. You can get to know him! Come on! It’s Harry freaking Styles! I don’t think you have a chance of being ‘just friends’ if he likes you. He’s obviously trying to hide it because he doesn’t want to lose you again. He’s really working to keep your friendship. I’ll bet that he thinks if he told you his real feelings, you would just shut him out again. Babe, you’ve got to warm up to the guy!”

“Okay, Cecil. I can’t keep denying my feelings either. I guess I hoped that if I was friends with him that would satisfy me. I didn’t think that he would be so irresistible!”

Cecilia laughed. “Anyways.... so what’s this about them wanting you to go on tour with them?”

I sighed. “I don’t know. I mean, I’d love to go, but I really want to do my schooling too!”

“I know babe. Then you could come visit me! Ooh, actually I have an idea....”

“What?”

“Oh never mind.... I might tell you later. If it works.”

I scowled at the phone and saw the time. “Oh my gosh Cecilia, I’m late! I have to go! Talk to ya later, bye!”

“Bye!” 

I hung up, running out of the apartment. 

When I got to the penthouse, I walked to the door and knocked. It opened immediately, which made me jump. A downright scary bodyguard was standing there.

He spoke, barely moving his unsmiling lips. “Yes?”

I tried to look around him to spot one of the boys but he moved, blocking my view. I cleared my throat. “I’m uh, Jenna.”

“Wonderful.” He started to close the door. 

Someone yelled from inside, and the bodyguard moved aside. Louis was standing there. 

“HI, JENNA!” He yelled, picking me up in a bear hug. I screamed, which made him laugh. He ran into the living room area, still carrying me. 

“Put me down!” I yelled, kicking with all of my might. I must have aimed well, because Louis went down, his hands flying to his pants. I ended up on top of him, then under as he rolled around, moaning. Liam walked past and saw us on the floor. I braced myself for more telling-off, but he just rolled his eyes and walked away.