Marcus's POV

Fuck!!! Bella....can't you just hold a secret for you? I know that our whole school and whole Norway know that we are Stars/singers but I just want her to get to know the real Marcus and I want to get to know her without she being a fan of us. One of the bad sides of Being a star.

I have to safe the situation. I just hope that Martinus understands it and doesn't say anything wrong.

I cleared my voice:,,Oh....ehm...I don't know what she meant! I mean we don't have a secret behind your back or something like that."

I gave Martinus a >>Help me<< look and he noticed it. Thank god.

Martinus: ,,Yeah I really don't know what Bella was talking about." And he shrugged his shoulders.

I looked back to Elli, waiting for her reaction.

Elli: ,,Ok...I'm just a little bit confused about what she said and how she behaved but when you also don't know what she could have meant then I think it's ok now."

Puhhh. I was breathing out hardly. I haven't noticed that I was holding my breath.

,,Sooo what are you going to do the rest of the day?" I asked her, happy that we could change the subject and we're able to hold our secret straight.

Elli: ,,Well I don't know! I don't have any special plans. Why?"

>>Common Marcus ask her! Don't be shy. You are never shy! <<

,,Ehm...I mean we could hang out a little while." I smiled at her with my >>irresistible<< smile. Ok maybe it's not sooo irresistible like I think.

,,Ok sure why not!" She answered and I smiled even more. But at the same time I gave Martinus another look. This time I want to spend time with her alone.

Martinus: ,,Oh sry guys but I have to play this song perfectly until tomorrow so I probably just stay at home!" Martinus said only some seconds later.

Yeah, thank you brother you know what I want!!! ,,Ok so just the 2 of us!" I smiled at her again and stood up and we both walked downstairs.

We walked trough the streets and nobody said something. What an embarrassing situation but I just don't know what to say right now. Gosh, what is she doing with me? I mean I'm Marcus, I'm never shy and I always talk even if it's just shit that comes out of my mouth😂

,,Where do we go?" Elli finally asked.

Marcus: ,,Hmm...how about the place where you have the best view over Trofors? Martinus and I love this place. We often go up there and have a picnic or something like that." I heard her grinning and added grinning too:,,Yeah I know kind of an old school thing but...yeah that's how we are. We keep traditions you know."

She nodded her head:,,I love that! I mean this keeping traditions thing. It's not embarrassing or something like that. It's cool and cute" she laughed a little bit embarrassed because of the last word she said and I directly became a little bit red.

Cute...she thinks I'm cute. Or did she meant Martinus or Martinus and I??? Gosh I'm so confused because if this feelings that I get in her near. But how? I mean I know her for 2 days now. How can I just you know.....fall in love with her already??! And why?

Yeah she is pretty, nice, kind and cool but these are the only things that I know about her. But maybe this right here, right now is the chance to get to know here better.

We were finally on top of the ,,mountain" (it's not really a mountain, just a small hill). I stopped and screamed:,,What about a race? The one who is first on the bank gets a.....gets to choose what we will do next!"

Yeah well done Marcus. That's all that comes to your mind? I nearly clapped into my hands for my stupidness.

Elli: ,,Ok but you will lose Marcus" she laughed and started to ran.

Marcus: ,,wait no we have to start together" I screamed behind her but she didn't heard it and I ran as fast as I can.

But Elli sat already on the bank and laughed when I came around the corner:,,Hey your here! Congrats I said that you would lose." I had to laugh too because of her acting. What I forgot to add to the list, she is funny too...