Marcus's POV

I said goodbye to Elli and looked at her while she walked around the corner until she was gone and I wasn't able to see her anymore. This day so far has been pretty awesome. When I spent time with Elli everything seems so easy and I've got the feeling that everything is possible with her by my side. She really got me. I'm fully fallen for her. But that's good....because now I finally know that she really feels the same for me and I'm so happy that she accepted the secret that I'm keeping from her. I'm really the luckiest boy in the world because I have her now by my side.....

But there is still one problem that kind of kills my happiness right now. I don't know what's up with Martinus today! Why is he acting that weird and why did he ignore Elli the whole day? I mean aren't they pretty good friends too? What changed? Does he have a problem with us dating? Questions over questions! Maybe I should just go inside and ask him before my head explodes.

I ran upstairs into Martinus room, but there I just found an empty room. Where is he? I went downstairs and looked through the whole house...but I couldn't find him. Then I looked into our garden. Still no Martinus. Just at the perfect time dad came home and I asked him:,,Hey dad! Do you know where Martinus is?"

,,No. I haven't seen him since this morning. Why?"

,,Nothing special! He just walked home alone and now I can't find him in the house!"

He sat down with two glasses of water and I sat down too.
,,Maybe he is on the football field and training."

I drank my glass empty within one second and stood up:,,Your right! Thanks dad."

I directly ran to the football field where I saw Martinus. He stood there and kicked kinda angry the ball into the football goal. Yeah...you can literally see that he is struggling with something. I walked to him and tipped on his shoulder.

,,Hey bro!" He turned around without even a look.
,,What's up?" He was trying to hide it.
,,Can we talk? You really acted weird in school today.

Why?" Instead of listening to me or answering me he shot one more goal.

,,Heyyy! Martinus i am Talking to you! Could you listen for a minute?" But he just continued ignoring me.

,,Ok, like you want it! I wanted to know why you behave like that today in school and especially why you ignored Elli today. Has she done something wrong? Did something happen that I don't know?"

One more goal. Why is he still ignoring me?
And another goal. Ok...now it's enough! I took the ball and throw it on the other end of the field.

,,Now you have to talk to me Martinus!"

,,Ok ok! What's up?" He sat down on the field and looked around.

,,what's up with you, is the better question!"

,,Nothing what should be?"

,,Ok first, why did you ignore Elli during the school day?" I sat down next to me on the floor.

,,what? I haven't ignored her! She must have understood it wrong." And he was still not looking to me.

,,Why would she? And that's not the only thing! I mean even the fact how you behave right now, that you walked home alone, directly walked to the football field and kicked one ball on the other angry into the goal shows that somethings up with you today! And I know that, because I'm your twin brother. I can see and feel it when something is bothering you. So what is it?"

Silence for many seconds. Martinus was now just looking on the floor and counting the grashalme.
But I waited for him to say something by himself. I know that something is on with him today and I'm his brother, I will always be here for him even when he doesn't want to talk.

,,I just had a bad day, Marcus! I'm tired and I'm stressed. The school day pissed me off and I just had the let the stress out on the field! That's all."

,Really? That's all?" I got the feeling that it's not even half of the truth.

,,Yeah! I promise." He looks kinda sad and desperate. Maybe I should just give him some time and not attacking him with that many questions.

,,Ok, good! And the next time when you feel stressed you talk to me and not just running away from me! That's not nice of you brother ;)" I joked, trying to bring a smile back on his face...

And it worked...:,,Yeah Sure", he laughed while looking back to the floor ,,I promise you!"

I gave him my hand and we both stood up.
I took the ball and kicked him into the goal.
,,1:0 for Marcus alias Manchester United, I would say. Is the FC Chelsea able to save the win?"

I let it sound like a commentator during a real football macht and trippelnd around Martinus feet to the goal.
,,Ohhh, and how they will win!" Now he realized my offer to play a little macht and he tried to get the ball.

After nearly an hour of playing football, Chelsea won 6:4 and I congratulated the captain of the team for the win.
,,Well done Eden Hazard 2.0. Nice win!"
That was a fun game and we had a lot of fun! And I think my plan went really well and Martinus finally is in a better mood and has some better thoughts.

Together we walked back home, where mum already cooked dinner. After dinner we both went upstairs in my room.