Elli's POV

The next Morning:

I woke up before my alarm and jumped happily and full of new Energy out of my bed. I dressed up fast and jumped downstairs we're my parents were already having breakfast.

,,Good Morning guys!" I gave both a kiss on the cheek. Yeah I'm happy...as you can maybe see ;)

,,What happened with you today?" My mum asked wondering.

,,Nothing special, it's just a beautiful day today!"

I stood up after finishing my cereals and dressed up for school. ,,I go to school! You don't have to drive me, I walk!" Before they could answer something, I ran out the door and screamed ,,Byee!" And closed the door behind me.

Bella and I made out yesterday that we meet at the corner at the end of the street and walk to school together. I was nearly 10 minutes too early and had to wait. While I was waiting for her and I put in my headphones and started my Spotify Playlist. I whipped to the best with my head and sang silent the lyrics of >>There's nothing holding me back - From Shawn Mendes<<

I turned around and nearly screamed. In front of me stood Marcus and behind him Martinus. They both laughed hard. I stopped the music and put the headphones back in my jacket.

,,Sorry we didn't wanted to scare you!" Marcus said under laughing.

Yeah super Funny! I couldn't look angry long. I started laughing directly when I looked at Marcus Face and Martinus who was nearly dying.

Elli: ,,And you guys laugh too much everyday!"

,,Why?! You laugh too! With us!" Marcus countered and Martinus added:,, And laughing makes you more happy and you loose 2 pounds of weight per year when you laugh a lot!" He kind of said that like a professor.

I laughed even more and answered:,, Oh wow! Then I loose 20 pounds per month!"

,,Yeah that could be true" Martinus laughed joking.

Suddenly Bella came around the corner and looked at us skeptical:,,WHAT is going on here? Why are you all laughing sooo much?"

We all turned around and calmed down a little bit. ,,Oh nothing!" I said and Marcus added after taking a look on his phone:,,We should really go now or we are going to be late for school." We walked off.

Marcus & Martinus walked a little bit infront of us and Bella and I behind them.

Bella:,,So do you want to tell me how you got so close with them?" She nearly sounded jealous but I just shrugged my shoulders and answered:,,Well Marcus and I just talked a little bit yesterday. Nothing special." I really would love to know why Bella is always asking me out about them.

During the walk to school Bella and I talked about school and other stuff. Nothing about Marcus or Martinus.

In school nothing special happend. The lessons went over very slowly. Before the Lunch Break Bella, Marcus, Martinus and me had different Lessons and I had to walk alone to the bank outside of the school where we wanted to meet. But when I stepped outside I saw Bella sitting alone on one bank and Marcus & Martinus were sitting on a bank across the yard with some other people. Some of them I know, because they are in our class. But a lot of them I don't know.

I walked to Bella and sat to her.

Elli: ,,Why are you sitting here alone? I thought we said we would meet and have lunch together?!"

She looked up from her sandwich and answered:,,Well I think they both are just too cool for me." And then she took the next bite of her sandwich.

She seems a little bit sad about that. Why are Marcus & Martinus doing that? I thought we would all 4 eat together. I looked back to them and Martinus saw me and waved:,,Elli common, sit with us! We have some space left." But I just turned around and started to put my lunch on the table:,,Well if they are too cool for you then they are too cool for me too!" I grinned.

I wanted to hype Bella up. And I think it works, so I added:,,But I personally think we are just to cool for them and they know that so they keep that distance to us." Now Bella laughed and I did the same.

Bella: ,,Your right! Who needs boys when you can have a best friend!" Wow she just called me her best friend. I smiled and we clapped our hands together like a cool handshake. I still don't have any idea why she behaves like that sometimes when it's about Marcus & Martinus, but she is very cool person and I would love to be her best friend!

After school I had to walk at home alone because Bella has Theater class now. But before I left the school building Marcus & Martinus came running to me and Marcus asked:,,Hey...why did you ignore us during lunch break?" I still can't believe that they had let Bella sitting there alone and sat on a table surrounded by other people. Who they think they are?!