Marcus's POV

I walked home with a big smile on my face. I'm even happier now as when Martinus and I had our first big concert. Ok maybe you can't compare this two things with eachother. While I was thinking about our kiss, my first kiss, some lines came in my head

>>You were my first kiss...never knew it could feel like this....badadadaaa hmmmmhmmm<<

I got this melody and words stuck in my head the whole walk home. At home i nearly run upstairs to Martinus room and jumped in:,,I'm back in the houseeeee" and sang the last word XD I don't know what's going on with me right now....but I like it;)

Martinus just looked confused to me:,,What's going on Marcus?"

I sat to him on the bed and smiled even more:,,Nothing! I'm just happy."

,,Toooo happy" he answered and laughed. ,,Tell me what happened with Elli? Did you guys kiss....?"

I was silent for too long. Martinus already knew the answer without me saying it out loud. ,,Wow! Congratulations I guess." And he turned back to watch the rest of a video that he must have watched before I came in.

Why do i get the feeling that he doesn't like the fact that Elli and I kissed? Or maybe he's just tired....and now when I say it, I'm really tired too. ,,I think I'm going to sleep! I'm really tired"

,,Good Night!" Martinus just answered and I walked to my room. I have to say I'm a little bit confused about his behavior....but today....nothing can take the happiness away from me. I sang the lines from earlier out loud while I dressed up for bed and fell asleep only some minutes later. But I knew that I will have a big smile on my face during the whole night.