Elli's POV

I finished making my sandwich and took something to drink out of the fridge and went back to the sofa. On the screen you just saw the audience in a close up. The boys sang in the backround. I sat down while putting the plate and the water on the small couch table. Suddenly the program changed. I accidently sat on the remote control for the TV. Gosh why now? I wanted to see who the singers of that song are!!!! I zipped back to the program before fast with the hope that I could still figure out what the name of the ,,Band?!" was. But my hope died. The performance were finished and the anchorwoman already continued with the show. Common life! Why?

I turned the Tv angry off and ate my sandwich while watching some Netflix. But the song is still stuck in my head. While I sang the song >>girls girls girls girls<< I remembered a other song that was stuck in my head for nearly a week. I listened to it in the plane for the first time. Now while I remembered that song I noticed that the voices actually sound the same. Probably the both songs are from the same artist. How cool is that? I really have to figure out who they are! I already have 2 songs of them I fell in love with at first sight - wait no that's wrong! It has to be called - at first listen. Maybe I could ask Bella if she knows them, because I kind of get the feeling that they are quite famous in Norway. So she has to know who they are.

But not today! I'm really tired! I decided to go to bed and read some pages of my book -> „Divergent".
But I already fell asleep after some minutes of reading.

While I was sleeping I kind of had a weird and confusing dream....
I was standing alone in a huge white room. With white I mean it was all over white, just like it doesnt have a beginning or an end. I turned around and became a little bit paniced because I didn't saw anything that looks like an entrance or exit. In front of me suddenly was a Stage. Two boys stood on there and sang a song. But the scary thing is.....that they didn't have a face. I mean there is just a black whole. That totally freaks me out! It gives me the creep. But at the same time I literally melted down because of their voices. The both sing sooo good. I stood there alone infront of the stage and listened to them. I don't know why but I just got such a warm and well feeling inside my body. Listening to them just made me so happy from deep inside. But then suddenly they both where pulled away by two walking remote controls.

I screamed and shouted ,,Nooooo! Let them stay here! Please they have to keep singing!" but they didn't listen and I wasn't able to do anything about it because I wasn't able to move. The reason that I don't know who they are just freaks me out.

And then I woke up. No, I nearly jumped out of my bed, sweating and screaming. What was that? I needed some seconds the realize that I was awake. My mum came running into my room:,,Elli! Elli what is? Is everything ok? Why did you scream? What happened?"

I had to calm down for a second while my mum sat next to me on my bed and laied her arm around me:,,I just had a nightmare, a bad dream!"

,,Really? What was it about?"

I shook my head:,,Nothing special! Just a stupid dream, don't worry!"

,,Ok! I make some breakfast...pancake?" she smiled because she knows that I love pancakes. I nodded excited with my head and smiled too.

,,Ok, see you downstairs." She stood up and went downstairs.

I took my phone from the small table next to my bed and checked my Instagram page out. Wow!!! I have over 100 new following requests? Why? I was about to look trough some of them, but my dad came in and said:,,Good Morning Sunshine! Breakfast is ready!" and I stood up and went downstairs.

We all sat together on the table and ate our pancakes. This is really a good morning! We just ignore the weird dream that I just had.

The whole day nothing special happend. I just watched some Netflix and Skyped with my Cousin from Germany. But when I laied down on my bed my phone vibrated.

A message from Marcus...