Elli's POV

I kept running towards the Exit and to our Hotel. I threw the door to our Hotel room open and it closed with a loud bang behind me. Still crying i let myself fall down on the bed. I knew everything was too good to be true. I was right. Now the House out of Cards collapsed and buried me under the shraddered pieces. The first time in my life I fell in love with a Boy and I was truly happy. But that was also the first time in my life that someone broke my trust like that and lied to me, which broke my heart. And Bella.....Why didn't she tell me the truth?

I don't know how Long I layed there and cried my eyes out, but I felt numb, there were no tears left to cry and my head hurt like hell. Suddenly I heard loud knocks on the door, but I knew it would only be Bella and she is one of the 3 persons on earth I don't want to talk to right now, probably never again. How am I supposed to forgive them? I won't be able to ever trust them again because I have to question everything they do or say from now on. What Kind of friendship or relationship would that be?

The knocks continued and I took my pillow and put it over my head. But the knocks did not stop. They only got louder.  "Elli! Please, common, open the door please! We have to talk.....please!" I heard Bellas concerned voice from outside the door.  "GO AWAY!" I screamed.

Bella stopped knocking and she lowered her voice. "Please Elli, let me explain everything. I know that I should have told you the truth, but..." She couldn't finish her sentence. "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU! NOW GO!" I screamed once again. "Common! I didn't want to hurt you, Elli. Please, open the door, let me explain it." She tried again and I could hear that she cried too.

But that didn't cool down my rage. Maybe I'm mean right now, maybe I should talk to her, let her explain herself but I just couldn't. "GO. AWAY!" I threw my pillow against the door and stood up to walk to the door. "I won't go until you opened that door and we talked." She said and my rage just got worse.

I opened the door and nearly hit Bella with it, but she backed away before and looked pretty surprised. We locked eyes for a second and I could see how hurt she was, but I was still hurt by her Actions or better said, by what she didn't do. I walked past her and started running down the hallway of the Hotel floor.

I went to find my parents in the Hotel Bar together with Bellas Parents. When I approached them, they turned around in surprise. "Elli?! What are you doing here?" My mum asked, but seemed to notice my swollen red eyes and stood up to hug me. "Oh god, Elli, what happened? Are you ok? Where is Bella?" She asked worried. I starred at her and if there would have been tears left to cry, I would sob in her arms now like a five year old, but I couldn't . I stuttered when I finally managed to answer her. "I want to go home! Now, please."

My dad stood up too now and looked at me concerned. "What? Why, what happened Elli?" He asked. "Please, can we go home now? Alone!" I said . My parents and Bellas parents were totally confused, but my mom nodded after some seconds of silence and we walked to their room to get their stuff. I left all my stuff in the room i shared with Bella because I wanted to avoid Meeting her again. Her parents promised to bring it to me back in Trofors.

We packed the car and drove away. The whole car ride I didn't touch my phone. I knew that Bella left thousands of Messages and missed calls on my phone. But the other reason was to avoid thinking about Marcus and Martinus....but especially Marcus. I really did love him, but he probably doesn't even know what happened and that I Found out about their secret. I fell asleep due to my headache and how exhausted I was due to all the crying.

When we arrived at home I walked into my room straight and closed the door behind me to stop my parents from coming in and questioning me. I didn't wanted to talk about everything with them. They didn't even know about me and Marcus....but know me and Marcus does not exist anymore so there is no Need to tell them anything. Once again the tears started to roll down and I cried myself to sleep even though I already slept through the whole drive home.