Elli's POV

I unlocked my phone and opened WhatsApp.

Marcus: >>Heyy...what are you doing now? :)<<

I directly answered him,

Elli: >>Nothing why?<<

He was tipping. Over 1 minute later he was still tipping. What does him take so long? Finally he send a message,

Marcus: >>Do you wanna hang out? But Martinus  is sleeping....so it would be just you & me again ;)<<

I had to laugh because he added that emoji XD.

Elli: >>Ok cool!<<

Marcus: >>Good!!! I will be at your house in 5 minutes ;)<<

I jumped out of my bed and putted some light/natural make up on, and dressed up. Then I went downstairs. ,,Mum, Dad I'm going to meet with a friend!"

They both looked kind of confused. ,,with who?" dad asked and mum just said:,,Be back before 9!" and I stepped outside the house. I saw Marcus walking around the corner. I smiled when I saw him and my head/ heart I don't know which of them, just wanted to run to him and fall in his arms. But that would be too embarrassing, so I just walked to him until we met in the middle of the way.

He smiled and hugged me:,,Hey!"

I said the same and we walked in the opposite direction.

,,where exactly are we going?" I asked him after some minutes.

,,To the lake! There is a beautiful place." he smiled.

,,Ok but this time we are not doing a race!" I said and he began to laugh. Awww, how much I love this laugh *-*

,,No this time we make it fair! We run together!" He didn't really finish the last sentence when he took my hand and began to run.

,,Wait what?!" Was the only thing that I was able to say, because I was shocked from the electricity that was going though my hand, which holds Marcus Hand. That feeling...*_* I'm done! I'm dying.

We ran to a small beach at the lake, where we stopped. Marcus sat down on a big part of a tree that laid on the floor. I sat next to him while looking around. The view here is even more beautiful than the view we had on the hill.

,,I hope it was ok that I held you hand!" Marcus nearly whispered. I smiled with my >>everything ok<< smile and answered:,,Yeah! It was ok!"

He smiled happy about my answer and then you were really able to see that he wants to risk it.

,,Then it is ok that I hold it again!" And he took my hand and we were holding hands. And I personally can't get enough of this *_*

,,What's your real name?" He asked me out of nowhere, and I answered:,,Elenor, but I don't like that name too much!"

,,why? I think it's a beautiful name, Elenor." He grinned and I laughed:,,Thank you I guess, Marcus Gunnarsen." I grinned back. We both had to laugh.

That's what I love about him! He just always makes me smile and laugh.

Marcus let go of my hand and looked away. After some seconds he said:,, I also think that you are beautiful!" And then he made a pause. Did he just really say that? He thinks I'm beautiful?! I was nearly starting to scream like a fan girl that just met her idol. But I calmed myself down and waited for him to say anything more just to make sure that I'm not dreaming or miss understood something.

,,Ok maybe that came out wrong....I just wanted to say that I really like you Elli! Like really really like you!" He looked deep in my eyes and I was melting.

I wasn't able to say something but I knew I had to say something:,,Me too! I....i ehm mean that i really like you too!" Ok hand on your head elli. That was the most stupid thing you've ever said.

But Marcus just smiled with his irresistible smile and put his hand on my cheek. He came closer and closer until our lips touched. I was totally shook. He is kissing me!!! Marcus Gunnarsen is Kissing me. Ok Elli breatheeeeee and don't do anything weird or stupid.

My lips were full with electricity. My whole body was going crazy and in my head everything was totally messed up right now. I can't really think clear.

Our lips separate from eachother. First I had to take a deep breath and had to realize what just happened*_* Wow! Ok everyone that had ever told me how amazing your first kiss feels was totally right! This is literally the best feeling in the world...