Elli's POV

I was nearly 20 minutes late. Congrats Elli that is a new record.

I stopped before the door to our classroom and took a deep breath. I really don't want to open this door. 3 people I really don't want to see right now are behind it. I don't want to see them, I don't want to talk to them, I don't even want to just now that they are present. But this is school and not a ,,Wish something and you'll get it" -Show.

Once again I gathered up all my courage that was left and opened the door. Instantly the class became silent and all eyes were on me. But I ignored it and closed to door behind me.

,,Miss Thompson, 20 minutes too late!" the teacher said with a strikt undertone.

,,I'm sorry. I overslept. It will never happen again, I promise" I answered and he nodded and turned back to the board.

I walked to my seat, while I only looked at the floor. But all the way from the door to my seat in the back of the classroom I could feel their gazes on me. And I hated the fact that I need to sit between them. Again I felt like vomiting. I sat down and placed my books in front of me. When I leaned down to grab my pencil case out of my backpack Marcus gaze brushed mine. I directly looked away and focused on the teacher in front of me. A sharp pain rolled trough my body and I felt the color of my face turning to a sick white.

Even though our gazes just brushed for a second, I was able to see the desperation and pain in his eyes. His gaze was literally pleading. I shook  the image away and opened my book to finally concentrate on the lesson.

The school bell rang.

I felt like a stone was falling from my shoulders. I packed my stuff together and jumped off my chair. The teacher wasn't even finished with his ,,Goodbye-This is your Homework-see you tomorrow" speech when I already nearly ran out of the class room. All I want is to get home as fast as possible without having to face anyone.

I reached my locker and my fingers where shaking so much thank I wasn't able to unlock the lock on it. >>Damnit! Gosh, Elli calm down. You're just going to make it even worse.<< I said to myself and tried it again. It finally worked and I literally threw my book in it and closed it with a loud bang noise.

,,ELLI!"

I heard a voice from behind me screaming.

No, no no no no! I put the lock back on as fast as I could. I could hear steps coming closer and closer and I nearly panicked.

,,ELLI! Please wait..." the voice came closer. I didn't even need to turn around to know who it is.

Marcus.

I closed the lock and wanted to walk to the exit, when I felt his hand around my wrist. With a soft pull he made me stop and turned me around so that I faced him. When I looked at him, my heart started to ache and I felt like it's going to burst into Million of pieces again. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

,,Please Elli. We need to talk. I can explain it, I can tell you the whole truth, I...." he pleaded.

He couldn't finish what he wanted to say.
I hold my hand up to signal him to stop. I closed my eyes and when I opened it I felt a little bit braver.

,,Hold it! I don't want to hear it! I don't want to talk to you...I don't even want to see you, Marcus!"

When I looked him directly into his eyes, I could see how much my words hurt him. I could see how every word was a stab with a knife into his heart and it hurt to see it. But he was The Who broke my heart. He was the one who broke my trust. I don't need to feel sorry for him. No! I'm the one who got hurt by his actions, so I'm allowed to say this right now.

,,You made your decision, Marcus. And even though you maybe regret it now, ....you still made it. Ok. That's it. You hurt me. You broke my trust to you. Now live with the consequences."

I was surprised by how stable and strong m voice sounded even though I felt like crying in the Inside. Before I could see the affect of my words I turned around and walked out of the school building. When I walked around the corner where they couldn't see me anymore, I stopped. The walls broke down and I felt like I was growing in all these emotions. Tears started to roll down my cheeks uncontrollable and I needed to lay against the fence behind me to avoid breaking down completely.

Even though I felt so strong seconds before, now I felt so weak and exhausted and it took my all my strength to walk the rest of the way home, where I ignored the greetings, the questioning looks and the following questions of my parents and went up the stairs to my room, where I let myself fall onto my bed and cry like a river into my pillows.

I hated this day. All about it. I wish I could just forget all of this. Forget that I ever met them.....that I met him...