Martinus's POV

I think I know the truth now! Yeah....I like Elli. I really like her! And that's the problem. Why has life to be this complicated sometime? Why can't I just fall in love with a girl that's not dating my brother?

It took nearly an hour until I finally stood up. But I wanted to fall back on my bed just 1 second later. I really don't have any motivation today. Not just because of the event this weekend that we are performing on...also because I'm scared of meeting Marcus! I mean I don't know how he feels after our stupid fight yesterday. I was a big jerk to him and to Elli. Is he still mad at me?

I walked downstairs to the dinning room where my whole family already sat at breakfast. I said an unmotivated:,,Morning" in the round and sat down too. Marcus was not even looking at me for a second. Yep, he's still mad at me.

After breakfast I went upstairs to dress up and get ready for the trip to Oslo. Then Marcus came into my room. First he was just watching me until he said:,,Do you regret what you said yesterday?"

I stopped in the middle of what I was doing and turned around to him:,,Yep! I was being a jerk and I know that!"

He was quite for some long seconds:,,Good!" And then he walked out of my room. I followed him.

,,I'm sorry Marcus! I really don't know what was going on with me! I didn't meant what I said. I'm happy for you and Elli....honestly! I am! And wish you two just the best for your relationship. And I also can understand that Elli is important to you...but our fans too. It's was stupid what I said."

He sat down on his bed and answered:,, But why did you say all of this then?"

Shit what should I say now? I can't tell him the truth...that would only make things worse.
,,Maybe because I'm jealous of you and her....I mean I never had a girlfriend before. It's just hard to see how happy you are with Elli and how amazing it feels when you have someone like her by your side..."

I looked to the floor and finished the sentence in my head:>>A girl that is beautiful, smart, sympathetic and just awesome like her. Like Elli.<<

Marcus stood up from his bed:,,You know what? I can understand you, Martinus! I never thought about how you feel about me and Elli. Maybe that was a little bit mean of me too. I'm sorry!"

We hugged us and our fight was finally forgotten.
,,Again I'm sorry for my behavior yesterday and I'm truly happy for you two!" I smiled.

And I meant it how I said it. I'm happy for them. I'm happy that Elli makes him happy and that he makes her happy. Maybe they are the perfect couple and I should just accept that fact.

We packed our stuff and drove to Oslo.