Martinus's POV

Marcus jumped into my room with a huge smile on his face. My heart nearly stopped. Gosh what's going on with him lately? I just rolled with the eyes while he said his type of >>Hey I'm back!<<

,,Whats going on Marcus?" I don't know why I asked that because since the second he came in with that smile I knew what it's about. ELLI!!!

Why do I get such a weird feeling right now?

He sat to me on the bed and answered:,,Nothing, I'm just happy!"

,,Too happy" I said right after his answer. And I don't know why but I  become a little bit angry....why Martinus? Why?

But I spoke out what I knew from the first second on:,,Tell me what happened with Elli? Did you guys kiss?!" I laughed because I wanted to overplay my real emotions right now.

Marcus just said Nothing for too long. That was the best answer he could have given me. ,,Wow! Congratulations, I guess"

I turned around and continued watching the rest of the YouTube video I watched previous. But in my head pictures of Elli and Marcus kissing we're flying around. Why does that fact make me feel like that? Shouldn't I just be happy for him? We're twins! Whenever he is happy I'm happy too....but this time I'm just angry at him....or jealous??? I don't know.

Marcus stood up and went out of my room and I threw my phone angry on my bed and fell with my face first depressed in the pillow. Maybe I like Elli more than I would admit. But I can't! Marcus And Elli are a couple now! I can't just have feelings for the girlfriend of my brother....my twin brother!!! And I don't think that Elli likes me like that. I mean from the first second on she had only eyes for him. They also started talking first....before I came out of the house. What would have happened if I have been the one who came out first? Maybe Elli and I would be something now. But it's all my fault! I mean I was ok with that Elli and Marcus were going on a date....better, on 2 dates. Arghhhhhhh.

My thoughts are killing me right now! Why can I not just forget about her and be happy for Marcus?! That's the only option I have.

First Rule of all friendships and especially brotherhood: Never have feeling for the girl of you brother/best friend and never begin something with her. Even if you love her more than everything else.

But is it really love? Do i really love Elli? How can I even know that!?

The next morning:

I woke up earlier than I have to. I walked downstairs and made some breakfast. Marcus came downstairs, singing something. I don't know what song it is! I have never heard it.

>>I got your hand in my hand and I'm diggin this thing....diggin this thing when you look in lightning...<<

Yep he is pretty happy. ,,What song is that? I didn't know that you love music like that", and I laughed.

He sat down on the chair next to me and answered:,, Well that's actually just a little creation of mine. I don't know why but yesterday this lines just came into my head."

,,Ok!?" Marcus was always the one who was better at writing songs. Maybe not the best ones but he has more ideas in his head than I have.

Marcus stood up to make hisself some cereals and said: ,,What do you think about it? I mean since we dropped the Together album and we had our first tour we never really spend some time on producing new songs! Our fans want some new music!!!"

,,Yeah you're probably right! But don't you think we need a song that is more like a party, dancing song? I meant your idea sounds good.... but its just a song that was made for Elli isn't it?!"

Marcus stopped with eating and looked at me. Ok maybe I shouldn't have said this.

,,No it's not. Maybe it was the situation that made me creative but it's not a song for or about Elli!"

,,I'm sorry I just....ok then let's talk with dad what he thinks about this whole new songs thing!"

We finished eating and went to school. I don't know why but today I'm just in the mood to lay in bed all day long. This day is going to be a whole mess for me....