Elli's POV

I don't understand why Bella acts like that now. She was so excited for the festival and now....now she refuses to go. But not with me. We planned to go there and we will go there. What could be so bad about it? We are just going to have a great time and a lot of fun. Nothing bad!

We arrived at the concert place. You literally could see Bella becoming more and more sceptic. She became white in the face and looked like she's going to faint soon. What's wrong with her?

We stood between the second and the first row because we decided to come earlier. The people around us, which are mostly girls already listened to music and talked. The two girls, both best friends too I guess, started talking with us.

,,Hey! My name is Luna and that's Bettina my best friend." the blonde girl said.

,,Oh hey! I'm Elli and that's Bella. Nice to meet you."
I answered.

Bella still was silent. I continued talking to the girls a while until the concert started and Lisa and Lena entered the stage. I don't really know what they where doing but ok XD

Then Isaac Elliot performed some of his songs...and DAMN he got a good voice.

Bella was now a little bit more normal and chilled like before. Gladly. She enjoys the concert so far like I do. It was a good decision of mine to take her here even without her permission.

,,AND NOW, THE PERFORMANCE THAT YOU ALL WAITED FOR....LETS GIVE IT UP FOOOOOR......MARCUUUUS AND MARTINUUUS"

Marcus and who?!?!??????!??!??
What?!?!??!?
Did I heard it right??????

Ok, just because I know this names already doesn't mean that they are actually the boys I know.

I tuned my head to Bella. She looked on the floor and nearly cried.
What does that mean??????

,,Bella?!" i nearly screamed at her which I felt guilty for after I said it.

Bella didn't say anything. She turned her head to me and gave me a look that just begged for forgiveness.

Music came on and white smoke filled the stage that the audience was not even able to see the two persons running on the stage and started singing. I didn't even needed two seconds to remember the voice. I heard it before. This song that stuck in my head for sooo long, >>girls, girls, girls, girls....<<

The smoke went away and we finally could see....
MARCUS AND MARTINUS!!!!

my mind was empty. My head was empty and my heart.....my heart was empty too....and all I felt was just lack of understanding and thousands of WHY's that filled my head...

I looked at Bella in disbelieve. Why do I get the Feeling, that she knew about them being what...? Stars? Singer? Tears filled her eyes as she looked at me and I just shook my head and run through the crowd. Tears started to stream down my face, becoming a waterfall. Why would they do this? Why would they Keep a secret as big as this from me? Why? I don't understand....It hurts. They lied to me....They didn't trust me enough to tell me. And that's the fact that actually hurts the most. ....