Hidden

17 years ago~~Song Manor

"Woman, she is JUST a friend from school. Nothing more!" The man of the house argued with his wife of 2 years, and unfortunately in front of their almost 1 year old son Woo-Bin.

"Your a married man! You have no reason being alone with other women."

"Then why are you aloud to be around other men, that are friends, and yet i can't be with women who are also friends?"

"No, because its different. You don't need to be spending your money on them."

~~~~~~~~~

And the argument continued until the husband left and went to his childhood friends house that him and his wife was fighting over.

"Soo-Ha, please can i come in? I had another fight with her."

"Of course, Songy." The woman replied. The Song male realized she called him by his nickname that she created for him since they were kids. After explaining his fight from his wife, and her explaining her fight with her boyfriend, who happened to be his friend, So Hyun Sub. He has a son around the age of his son, name So Yi-Jung, along his his first son, Il Hyun. She doesn't come from a rich like him and his friends. She got a scholarship in Shinwa Academy, the Shinwa middle, high school and even university. His friends dad wanted him to marry her because of her intelligence. But he was always playing around, messing with girls hearts. She isn't the mom of his sons, his ex girlfriend is.

After many bottles, and a few confessions later, they conceived a baby.

3 months later~~

"Songy, i need to tell you someth-"

"Look at you! So you and him sealed the deal finally huh?"

The woman shook her head, which made him confused.

"But your clearly preg-"

"Yes but its not his. Its actually his best friends child that i carry."

After a few minutes, he realized what she meant. She meant him.

"Are you sure?"

"3 months ago we had sex, im 3 months pregnant. Yes im sure."

"Damn, ok. Well we will have to hide her."

6 months later~~

"HOLY MOTHER OF SHITTT!!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU-"

"Wahh"

"Aw"

The baby girl, named Soo-Mi was born.