Red Card

Soo-Mi POV

When i found Jandi, i went to her and hugged her. Just crying my eyes out. We were outside for lunch.

"Soo-Mi whats wron-" Jandi was cut off when a shadow of 3 girls covered us. The girls picked out there pocket.....a Red Card. Two Red Cards. All of a sudden, more and more students came and started throwing trash at us. We got up and ran for the locker room by where she swims at. About an hour staying in there, i decided to walk around the pool. All of a sudden, 2 pairs of hands grabbed me. I turned my head and saw 2 buff guys. Then i heard the familiar sound of 3 pairs of heels against the tile. I looked to see the same 3 girls.

"You know, your pretty ungrateful. All those things they spoiled a nobody like you and you brake it?! you throw it? How could someone do that? Do you not know who they are?"

"I know very well who they are.....their bullies, my brother is in the group-"

"You? Related to one of them? As if.....none of them has sisters around your age."

"Its true. Ask them."

"If it was true, they would have told us. Why don't you take a swim..." And the guys threw me in the deep end. Thing is, I'm scared of water. So, I can't swim. The last thing i saw was the metal cover covering the pool. I'm locked in.

Jandi POV

When Soo-Mi went to take a walk, 3 boys came in started messing with me. But Jihoo saved me.

"Wait Sunbae!"

"What?"

"Have you seen Soo-Mi? She walked around but she hasn't come back." He looked shocked when he heard Soo-Mi's name. Did they know each other? He ran out and i followed him. We saw those 3 girls and 2 huge boys laughing at the now covered pool. Was it covered when we got here?

"That's what she gets for messing with F4 and saying shes related to one of them." One of the girls said. Oh no....could it be Soo-Mi? Jihoo however reacted quickly and beat the heck out of the two boys and glared ta the girls.

"Where Soo-Mi?!" I yelled at them.

"Taking a swim..." The shortest one said. The pool. I quickly went to the lever and pulled it so the metal cover would open. As soon as their was enough room, Jihoo took his jacket,socks and shoes off and jumped in. A couple seconds later the metal cover was completely gone and almost a minute after he jumped in, he came up with.....Soo-Mi?! He yelled for me to call the ambulance and told the terrified girls to get the F4 here. I helped him bring her out of the water and he started doing CPR on her. However she wasn't responding. Soon, the rest of F4 came and Woo-Bin looked like someone shot him. He ran over to her and started calling for her. The ambulance came and all of F4 tried to go in with her.

"Only relatives"

Woo-Bin went. Me, and those girls were shocked. She is related to him?

At the ER~~

Woo-Bin POV

Shit.... what the hell am i going to do? We've been at the ER for 3 hours now. Dads blown up my phone since i missed a meeting and i finaly told him about where i amd and why. He flipped out and would be here in a few. I asked for Jandi to come in the room and tell me what happened. How did my sister get a Red Card? Jandi i knew she would get one because shes....Well her. I called Jun Pyo.

"So whats the update?"

"They had to shock her heart a few times just to get her to breath. But its very slow. But i have a question for you."

"Yeah whats that?"

"Did you....give my sister a Red Card?"

There was silence.

"No. I only gave that commoner a Red Card. Why?"

"Did you give any extra instructions to the red card for Jandi?"

"Yeah, just anyone she's really close with, treat them like they have a red card too. Why? Your acting very weird." He was the reason why my sister was targeted.

"Your the reason why my sister is in the condition she is. She was with Jandi and they......they drowned her. Her heart....it wasn't beating for 3 hours Jun Pyo! You could've killed my sister!" And i hung up.

That's when i realized, my sister was right all along. We are bullies. We tell the students what to do and they do it. I heard a knock and the door opened with Jihoo and my father.

"Dad."

"What. Happened." I could tell he was pissed. However, I didn't want him to start going against Jun Pyo's family, even if he did unintenually and indirectly killed my sister for 3 hours.

"There was a misunderstanding." He sighed and shook his head.

Suddenly, we heard a gasp. Dad went straight to her side and held her hand.

"Sweetheart, can you hear me?"

"Get Out....all of you." Me and Jihoo weren't shocked, but dad was. And confused.

"What?"

"I don't want people who are friends with the person responsible for this near me. You people are not my family nor friends. Your nothing but bullies who pick on those who stand up for themselves."

Dad quickly turned to me. Shit.

"A misunderstanding leads my daughter to tell me she doesn't want to be part of the family? What happened Woo-Bin?" He said raising his voice. Before i could explain, she beat me to it.

"I'll gladly tell you, then you can leave. Shinwa high school is controlled by your son and his 3 other friends. If someone stands up to them, defends themselves, or just being a normal student; rich or commoner, they get this thing called a 'Red Card'. It gives all the students permission to beat the shit out of whoever gets the Red Card. My friend is a commoner, and she got one, because she stands up for herself. But Someone just had to be an asshole, so he said to treat anyone that is a friend of hers as if they had a red card too. Which meant i drowned and died for 3 hours. Now you can all leave."

Dad glared at me the more words she spoke. He pushed all of us out and closed the door. Soon, Jun Pyo and Yi-Jung arrived. Dads glare moved to Jun Pyo. He pointed a finger.

"You!! You fix this. I just lost a daughter because of you. All of you will fix this." With that he walked away. The others looked to Jun Pyo and me. He hurt my sister, now she doesn't want anything to do with me.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Let me do it. You guys have tempers and will say something you don't mean." Jihoo surprising us with his voice.

Hopefully he can save her....