A kiss to forgive but not forget Part. 2

Woo-Bin POV

We watched as Jihoo went in the hospital room that my sister was in. The 3 of us snuck over to the door of the room and put our ears on it. We could barely hear anything, their voices were muffled. Then all of a sudden it got quiet. Too quiet for my liking. I stood up to look through the blurred glass window, just for me to gasp. The other two stood up and looked as well. Then they started to pull me back when i started to reach my hand for the handle. That idiot was kissing my sister! How could he?

When they pulled me back to the end of the hall, i started to yell/rant.

"WHAT THE HELL!! THATS MY BABY SISTER AND HES EATING HER FACE OFF!!!"

I guess me and her i are really related. It sounds like something she would say.

"Yo bro....chill. I'm sure he means no harm. Maybe he actually likes her-" Yi-Jung says.

"He can't like someone that he barely knows! No way in hell."

All of a sudden we heard someone clear their throat. We turned to se Jihoo smirking. At me.

I ran up to him and grabbed his collar.

"Just way the hell are you playing at?! That's my little sister-"

"Yes and i love her. Your sister, is my girlfriend right now. If you wish to anger her more, keep doing what your doing." He said calmly. I sighed and let go of his collar. Now that i think about it, he could be my brother in law.

I could see how he talks about her. And when i saw them kissing, they looked like they were in love. She looked happy, not fake but real.