Your dating HIM?!

Soo-Mi POV

Jihoo left my room, then i heard yelling. Typical brother. A few minutes later he came back in. i looked at him.

"Everything okay?" He smiled gently at me and nodded. He walked over and sat next me, putting his arm around me and holding me to him. He gently rubbed my hair.

"How was my brother?"

"He didnt take it well, at first. But after he saw how serious i am about you, he calmed down about it. Yi-jung looked upset and Jun Pyo was happy go lucky."

"Pfft...i bet he didnt even know about what you guys were talking about considering he is slow as hell."

He laughed and looked at me.

"I really am sorry for what happened. I know itll take some time but im willing to wait."

"Jihoo, what are you talking about? We are already dating, what else could you want from me that would make you wait?"

"N-nothing. dont worry about it." I nodded my head and decided to just let it go. Soon, there was a knock at my door.

"Come in..." I said, and a middle aged doctor came in. When he turned from closing the door to look at us, Jihoo looked tense. He stood up. The doctor looked shocked.

"J-jihoo?" He said, and tryed to reach out for him. But Jihoo backed away, pecked my cheek and ran out the door.

I looked at the doctor in question. He looked at me.

"Sir, if i may ask, how do you know him?"

He sighed and sat down in a chair next to me.

"Jihoo.... is my grandson." Thats when it hit me. Dr. Yoon. Yoon Jihoo.

"Doctor..." He put his hand up.

"Dont worry about it. I see my grandson has a interest in you, and since i like you already, ill tell you about my grandson. You see almost 13 years ago when Jihoo was 5, him, my son and daughter in law were driving one night. I get a phone call from the hospital saying my son and daughter in law had passed away due to a car accident and only Jihoo surived. When i arrived at that hospital and i saw Jihoos staements, i neglated him right away. I wasnt in my right mind, since i just heard my son passed away. Jihoos statement said that he covered his fathers eyes for a few seconds while he was driving. The other driver however was drunk and he became fully responsible for the accident. Ever since then, hes never been in a car, he became closed off, quiet and always avoided me. I know he still blames himself for the accident, he refuses to believe anything else. But i see you have changed him more than his friends have, who have known him since they were born. Maybe one day, you can stay by his side in place of mine to keep his head straight."

He sounds like he gave up on trying to get his only family back.

A few hours later...

Jandi came into my room, and just told me something crazy. Jun Pyo just announced at lunch at school today that they are dating. WTH.

"Your dating him?!"

"NO! He THINKS we are dating!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"I KNOW!"

It was silent then we laughed.

"But you know, I think i like someone else in F4...." She said gently. I raised an eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Jihoo Sunbae..."