Jan-Di and shopping

14 years later~~

The now bustling teenager, Soo-Mi, running around in her new home. After she was born, the mother found out that her daughters fathers wife, and her boyfriend, had found out about their affair. To avoid any trouble, she moved out of town and changed her name, but let her daughter keep her name, but called her by another name, Kisa. She had lots of money, but to avoid being found, she moved to a low class area to blend in. Her daughter meant everything to her. Everything she wanted to try, she was able to try. It was the only way to keep her daughter from asking about her father. She felt bad for the child, for she was neglected. From her side of the family, because she wasn't her exboyfriends child. The child even started to blame herself. She never had a father figure. Her aunts, uncles, grandparents avoid her and treat her as a servant. But the mom always made sure she was gone when the family would visit.

Soo-Mi POV

I was on my skateboard checking out the new area when i ran into a girl my age and a young boy.

"Ah, Im so sorry miss and sir." I said bowing my head. I guess i was so in my thoughts i didn't see them.

They stood up and looked at me.

"Ah, its fine Noona!" the little boy said, then hugged me. He saw my skateboard and looked at me with admiration.

"Noona, do you-do you skateboard?!" I nodded.

"I apologize for him, he's going through a faze of wanting to do everything he sees on TV."

"It's fine, i understand. Im new around here, Im Kisa." I said warmly. The girl looked surprised.

"Y-you mean that your family is one that bought a house and reconstruct it?! And your from Busan?!"

"Yeah....although it's just me and my mom."

"Im Jan-Di, and this is my little brother Kang San."

"Well its nice to meet you guys. I was wondering, do you think you guys could help me around? My mom said i needed to pick up or pick out what stuff i wanted for my room. Plus school supply shopping."

"YES!!"

We started walking to the closest store, which was an electronics store. Me and Jan-Di were comparing phones while Kang-San was checking out laptops for me. I decided to get the biggest phone they had, which was a ZTE ZMAX Pro. It came with a phone similar to it, and a 'starter' phone. I noticed Jan-Di's family is pretty low class, and i wanted to thank them for helping me, so i got all of us phones. Mine is Dark Purple, with white flower designs, Jan-Di's is plain Rose gold, and Kang-San is white with a black skateboard. Jan-Di was almost in tears. When we went over to her brother, he picked out a nice laptop. It was thin, all white, removable screen and its touch screen.

After we bought electronics, we went to supermarket for my rooms stuff. There, we picked out a black bed set with white leaves design, a couple long pillows, curtains and some tacks to hang my stuff up. We went to the sports section and i got her brother a skateboard of his pick, and Jan-di a bicycle. I found the volleyball and snowboarding stuff, picked what i needed and let the worker know about my stuff. My mom would pick it up tomorrow. Then we went to the pets store. I bought a puppy all black German Shepard, puppy husky and 2 Siamese cats. I also got Jandi and her brother a Medium size tank full of fish they picked out, and all the things they would need. Jandi told me the tank wouldn't fit in the house, but Kang San said it would fit in their dads dry cleaners. I let the worker know to deliver the fish stuff to their dads and install it.

We then decided to get some food at a quick restaurant. Which happened to be where she also works. After we ate we stopped at an instrument store. I found a beautiful piano, violin and flute. I had them mark the ones i want and told them they will get picked up tomorrow.

"You know, I hope we go to the same school Jandi."

"Are you going to the one around here?"

"Yeah...."

"Then yeah! We will..."

"Best friends?"

"Totally"