Friend?

Soo-Mi POV

I went to the closest park, sat under the moonlight and leaned against a big trees trunk. I can't believe it. I had a father, a BROTHER, and never knew. I silently cried and thought about everything up until now. We had lived poor, homeless even for several years. My mom had to sell away my most precious childhood toys and artwork to make money. Then pushed me to make money to help out. Then she would somehow bring lots of money, buy me new clothes since me and her shared clothes, bought me instruments, and put me in schools that you had to pay for. Not like the one I'm at now, that is at the top of the chain, no i mean like $50 a month.

Suddenly i heard footsteps and held my breath and closed my eyes. Suddenly, they stopped and i sensed a presence in front of me. I opened one eye to see Jihoo in front of me with his head to the side, but as usual, with a blank face. Sometimes i wonder if this guy ever shows any emotion.

"...."

"..."

All of a sudden, he picked me up bridal style, then sat down where i was with me in his lap. Of course i had red cheeks. I mean, one of the hottest guy picked me up and put me in his lap. His hand patted my head slowly. I looked at him.

"...."

"..."

Oh my god does he even talk more than 3 times a day?! Is this his way of trying to comfort me?

Then he pulled out his phone and.....I mentally face-palmed.

Naruto in English dub was playing......

He would comment and explain things about it since it eventually caught my interest.

This red haired guy, Gaara, was doing a move.

"Sand Burial!" He said. However, I'm not completely fluent in English so i said something stupid.

"Sand Burrito? He turns him into a sand burrito?" Jihoo actually laughed. Out loud. I, being dense, got mad.

"Why are you laughing? Maybe he's hungry!!" I yelled and crossed my arms and pouted. Then i heard more laughing. Except...There were others....The rest of F4 was there, and Jun Pyo was on the floor banging on the poor grass. My brother shook his head and laughed. Yi Jung looked like he was holding it in, while also looking at me like I'm interesting.

"Dude.....You guys.....are so damn different!! That's.....something....you....would never say....." Jun pyo said inbetween laughs. I stood up and rolled my eyes. I'm surrounded by idiots/bullys. Great.....

Once Jun Pyo collected himself, all of the F4 stood in a line in front of me, he stepped towards me with his hand sticking out, out of instinct, i grabbed his hand and.....but him on his ass in a choke hold with my legs. The other 3 had widened eyes, but my brother was the first to snap out of it. He walked over and squatted next to Jun Pyos face.

"You sure?.....This is all the evidence to prove right here, besides blood, to show shes a Song." I let go of him and hugged my brother and he put me on his back. Jun Pyo stood up and narrowed his eyes at me.

"I WAS just gonna ask her if she wanted to Join our group....yeesh." He said while wiping the dirt off his outfit. I tilted my head.

"I thought F4 is already filled. I mean, 4, theres already 4 people."

"No, not like that. I meant, since your Woo-Bins sister, if you will be hanging out with us." I shook my head and woo-bin turned to look at me.

"Why not?"

"Because, from what i hear, you guys don't wear uniform, you guys bully, you guys travel across the world and go to expensive places..."

"So?"

"My point is that 1, I'm here on scholarship like Jandi, i can't break the rules. 2, I don't want people to think i bully too just because I'm around you. 3, I don't have money to go where you guys go."

"Sis, sorry to tell you this, but your not broke. Your a Song, my sister, your FAR from that term. Second off, dad already paid for your education before we came after you and Jihoo. And third, nobody will think that of you."

"Why not?"

"Listen Sand Burrito, those students think of us as gods. You being innocent looking and Woo-Bins sister especially, you'll be a goddess in their eyes. Nobody messes with F4. Your with us no matter how hard you try to avoid us." Jun Pyo said like it was so damn simple. I guess they are my new friends now.