A Kiss to Forgive but Not Forget

Soo-Mi POV

I was just replaying my life in my head when the door opened and closed. I opened my eyes to see one of them. At least it's Jihoo, i can't be all that mad since he dove in and tried to bring me back.

"What do you want Jihoo sunbae?" I saw him flinch at me adding sunbae instead of calling him by just his name. He walked over and sat on my hospital beds edge and grabbed my hand.

"I want you to know that.....we never at all meat for you to get targeted. We don't even know how those girls knew about what happened in the room. Jun Pyo is just mad at how strong Jandi is, and wanted to find a way to get her to break. Which is attacking her only friend in the school. We weren't even aware that he sent one out. So please don't be mad at all of us............ Just him."

I almost laughed when he said just him. But i did smile a little and he smiled at me.

"He has his reasons for doing what he does, though they aren't all that wise. He is just scared of people leaving him, or faking to be his friends. He doesn't like to be told he's wrong. He grew up thinking that rich means smarter and more powerful. He doesn't know what being a commoner or having little money is like."

I thought about what he said. In a way i can see what he means. And understand.

"So that means it's okay if someone else got hurt, but if i get hurt it's not? Is that because I'm related to one of you?"

He sighed and shook his head.

"Of course not, but Jun Pyo does what he does." I sighed. He layed beside me on the bed, still holding my hand.

"Something my mom always taught me when i get in trouble with my kids at school, is a kiss to forgive but not forget."

Jihoo raised an eyebrow.

"A Kiss? I never that version before. We heard that you can forgive someone but never forget what they did to you."

"I kissed so many people in school because of the version she told me." He tensed up when i said i kissed many people.

"On the lips?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I looked up at him, propping myself on my elbow to look down at him.

I smirked. Time for pay back.

"Oh yeah totally. I'd have make-out sessions with so many guys. I think i lost my first kiss in Kindergarten?"

He looked ready to snap. I snickered and he realized that i was messing with him.

Jihoo POV

I quickly caught on to her lie. She lies like her brother. I looked at her smirked. Two can play this game.

"Oh really? Then you should know how to really kiss right?"

She froze, and slowly nodded her head.

"Kiss me then." I said with confidence.

"What?"

"What was it you said, 'A kiss to forgive but not forget'? Your mad at me and the rest of the boys, so that means you'd have kiss us. How about a deal? Kiss me and you won't have to kiss Yi-Jung, or Kiss Yi-Jung the longest and everyone else a peck." Her eyes widened. i quickly pinned her down gently, and intertwined out holding hands. My other hand went to her cheek and gently rubbed it. Her soft milky skin. Her eyes changed and instead of fear, it looked like....love.

(Fluff)

I lowered my head to hers, with our foreheads touching. I looked at her eyes, to see if she wanted this just as much as i did. When i saw nothing but love and admiration, i gently putt my lips to her soft ones. She closed her eyes, and i closed mine. She slowly started to move her lips against mine, which made me all the more happy. We moved out lips gently, since we both know that deep down, its was her and mine first kiss. i slowly started to put pressure on the kiss. My hand on her cheek went to the back of her neck and i pulled her up so she was sitting up in my lap. She let go of our intertwined hands and put her hand in my hair, while her other hand gripped my shoulder. My now free hand went to her lower back, where i could feel her bare skin from her hospital gown being loosely tied. I rubbed my hand gently up and down her soft back. She made a very quiet moan, which made me want to do more. I brushed my tongue against her lips, but she wanted to play hard to get, and denied me access to her mouth. So i did the only that came to mind. One hand gripped her bare waist, while the other gently had a firm grip on her butt. She gasped wide in shock, which gave me full access to her mouth. I put my lips back on hers and put my tongue in her mouth, wrestling with hers and gave in not even 3 seconds into the kiss.

How i know this?

She moaned a lot louder.

"J-Jih-hoo~~" I smiled into the kiss and layed her back down with my full body on top of hers. Both her hands went straight to my head. Gently but firmly gripping my hair, which made me groan in pleasure. She smiled in the kiss. I opened my eye a little just to see her opening her eyes as well. They held so much love. I broke the kiss.

"Am i forgiven?" She nodded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I whispered into her ear, which made her shiver under me.

She leaned up and gave me a quick but passionate kiss.

"Ill take that as a yes."