I love you

Me and jihoo are currently shopping for clothes for me to wear to the trip. I honestly didn't want to go, but I can see Jun pyo actually liking jandi. Plus, jandi can stay away from my boyfriend. We went into a store while holding hands and looked at some shirts and shorts. Then the swimsuit.

After getting the clothes we decided to head back to his place.

"Head to my room, and there is a white suitcase with your name on it, put your clothes and other stuff in there and tea should be ready by the time your done."
He left to make tea as I did as he told me. In his room, which is very spacious, our two suitcases. One was closed but had his name on it, while the other was opened and had my name on it. That's when I realized that we had matching suitcases. as he said by the time I was done and walked back into the living room he had two cups of tea set out on the coffee table and was looking for something to watch on the TV. I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulders rubbing them gently.

"What do you want for dinner? I can call in for a delivery or see if I can make something from what you have in the kitchen."

"Hm, maybe some kimchi and soup?" He responded and I checked his kitchen. There were a couple cans of potato and bacon soup, and there was kimchi in a container. I heated both items and put them on plates to serve to me and jihoo. We sat on the couch and ate our food in silence. When we finished, jihoo got up and put the dishes away and pulled me towards the bedroom. He had the lights off and sat me on the bed while he opened the blinds to overlook the river and lit a few candles on the night stand. He sat down next to me.

"Soo-Mi?"
"Hm?"
"I.....*sigh* I love you."
"Jihoo, I love you too."
(Warning-lemon)
And with that, jihoo leaned slowly, and kissed me gently. I smiled into the kiss, putting my hands into jihoos hair while one of his hands hold my face and the other on my back. He smiles back, then leans forward more, pushing us to where we are laying on the bed. The kiss started to get a bit heated as I felt his tongue touch my lips. I hesitated but opened my mouth slowly to let him in. He immediately dominated me and started to climb on top of me as he started to take over me. He broke the heated kiss and kissed my cheeks going down to my jawline and my neck and the spot between my neck and my shoulder. I shudder and lightly moan. He stopped and looked at me, smirked and went back to that spot. Expect this time, he abused it. Definitely gonna leave Hickey. I moan out loud as he finished and we both started taking our clothes off in front of each other. He laid me down again, climbed on top, with one hand holding mine and the other holding his private. He looked at me, breathing a bit heavily. I nodded, knowing what he was asking. He sighed and slipped the tip in. He then supported himself with the hand that was holding himself. He slowly pushed more and more in, and I squeezed his hand Everytime I felt him breaking my hymen. Once he was all the way in, he waited until I nodded my head for him to continue. He pulled about half way out then pushed back in slowly until I was used to it. He picked it up once he noticed I wasn't in much pain anymore. I was a moaning mess, and he was breathing so heavily.

"J-jihoo~"
"Soo-Mi"

I felt the both of us unleash ourselves. He slowly pulled out, and I gawked as I saw what I had just taken. He pulled me into his chest and we both fell asleep.

Wait.....did we use protection??