Present

3 years later~~
Soo-Mi POV
My phone binged while I was brushing my hair. I went over to my night stand and picked it it.

Jandi😁-hey, we have some delivery to do for my dad's work. We are taking them to Shinhwa High School. You coming?

Kisa😎-yup. Meet u @ your dad's?

Jandi😁-yeah. See you

I put my phone down and finished getting ready.

After I finally finished my hair, I grabbed my skateboard, my mini book bag,keys,wallet and my headphones

After I finally finished my hair, I grabbed my skateboard, my mini book bag,keys,wallet and my headphones. I left a note to my mom and stroked each of my pets that came to watch me leave.

I hopped on my board, and played my music as I rode my way to jandis dad's work. I stopped in front of the place 10 minutes later.

"Jandi, you ready?" I yelled. I walked over to the fish tank that I got for her family and saw that they had more fish in there. Must of had babies.

"Oh, kisa your here. I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." Jandi said from behind me. She put the students uniforms in the basket of the bicycle I got her while I held my phone for GPS to the rich kids high school. It took us about 15 minutes to get there. She locked her bike up and I slowed down my riding to her speed. As we were walking, there was a group of students on the group looking up and students on the roof. When we got closer, we realized that the person we we're supposed to deliver our package to is trying to commit sucide. Me and jandi quickly made to the roof and each arm as he jumped. We pulled him to saftey and saw that lots of student filmed us and took photos. They were calling us 'wonder women'. About a week after the incident, jandi called me saying she needed me. When I got there, I saw jandis family, kneeling in front of 3 men dressed in black tux's. I walked up to her.

"Jandi, what did you do?"

"No what I did, what WE did."

"What do you mean?"
One of the men stepped forward.

"Are you the girl that help miss. Jandi with the student?"

"Uh....yes."

"Good, the chairwoman has offered you both a full ride scholarship to Shinhwa High School. We have your uniforms here,supply list, and a map. You start immediately, as in tomorrow. You will need to come in early so that we can make your schedule."

The other 2 men had suitcases and opened them. They held 1 full girl uniform, and some papers.
We took the suitcases and thanked them. Me and jandi just looked at each other. What the hell just happened?

Next Day~~
I got up early since jandis dad said he drive us to the school. My mom isn't happy about me going there, I had to beg her to let me go.

I met with jandi and got in the van with her and her dad

I met with jandi and got in the van with her and her dad. After about 20 minutes of her dad yapping to us on how we have to blend in, and don't ruin it, we got out and quickly left. As we were walking around, we heard someone playing violin. We saw a....very handsome guy in all white playing. When he noticed us he stopped. Flushed with embarrassment, jandi quickly asked where the main office is. It turned out me and her had to go to different areas because ive done so many activities that they want me to perform. The boy noticed I didn't leave with my friend.

"Um....a type of music room...i-im supposed to perform."

"Are you kisa?"

I looked up in shock,as to how he knows about me. I slowly nodded.

"You are performing in from of me and my friends. The instruments are ready. Follow me."

His voice, is so....amazing. I followed behind him slightly. After about a 5 minute walk, he stops in front of a door and opens it.

"Oh, jihoo. There you are. Do you know when that new student is getting here?"

Jihoo chuckled lightly, which made his very curly haired friend look at him confused. Jihoo stepped to the side to show me.

The curly haired guy looked shocked.

"A girl?! The new music student is a....girl?"

For some reason, I felt offended. Can girls not do music?

I bowed my head.

"I'm sorry if my gender affects how you think of me as an artist."

He looked flustered, and shook his head with a light blush. The other 2 boys chuckled. Jihoo pointed to the piano. I nodded and decided to play one of Beetovens pieces. After that, I played a song, called lugias song on the flute, and a very Master leveled piece on the violin. When I was done, I heard clapping. I looked to see the curly haired guy clapping with a bright smile.

"Your like a female version of our jihoo. Your amazing. Your family must be proud..."

I stiffened at his words and he noticed.

"What is it?"

"My family....except my mom, hates me. I don't even know who my father is."

"How is that possible? How about this, as a reward for your talent, we'll help you find him. As for your mom's side of the family....well I'll meet them soon."
I shoke my head.
"No way. I mean....I would want to know, but my mom has kept us hidden for almost 17 years. She never brought him up, never talked about him or anything. I've been without a father figure all my life, I wouldn't know what to do if I meet him."

"Don't worry. Think of this as a little secert,ok?"