Plan

Soo-Mi POV

I haven't talked to Jandi in about a month. After she told me about her crush on Jihoo, I snapped. Then when she started to go on telling me that she watches him and that's when I blurted out that me and Jihoo are actually together. After that, she shut up and looked like she was gonna cry. I started to have my classes with F4 after that, and Jun Pyo announced to the school that I am in fact Woo-Bins sister and also Jihoo girlfriend.

"Okay so I have another brilliant plan!" Jun Pyo started as we entered the classroom with now 5 desks.

I groaned and Jihoo chuckled and but his arm around me leading me to the loveseat. My brother snickered and looked at me.

"Whats wrong little sister? Can't handle another idea from Jun Pyo?"

I shook my head, which made them laugh except Jun Pyo.

"Look, she likes me, every girl does-"

That's when I started to laugh.

"Y-you think-oh my god-that e-every girl LIKES you?! Of all People! Pfft hahahaha. That's funny."

This time he glared.

"Name some girls who don't."

"Me, Jandi, her friend.." I started, counting off my fingers.

"You know you lo-"

I shook my head quickly.

"Hell no. Your more arrogant than my brother, you talk too much for me, your hair is curly, and you act like you are above everyone. That's something I hate the most."

"....." Jun Pyo looked shocked.

"....." Woo-Bin looked.....happy? While smirking.

"....." Yi-Jung was snickering

"....." Jihoo just smiled.

"what, im just saying-"

"That's it! I could use your imput and win Jandi over. Boom, a brilliant plan. So, dear Soo-Mi, tell me what girls like from boys."

"First of all, every girl is different. Some girls like attention, some don't. Some like expensive stuff, some like regular stuff. Some like doing indoor, some outdoor."

"So far you and Jandi show the same type of boys."

"So just tell us what you would want from Jihoo."

"No"

"What why?"

"Because I want Jihoo to show me how he would want to treat his girl, not from my standards that may not match up."

"Okay then tell us what Jandi might like."

"Well, as you know Jandi is low class, but she has a lot of pride, so getting her expensive stuff is a no go. You need to show her your not an arrogant rich asshole. Show her you can be a nice guy, that you respect people other than rich, that you care."

"....." Woo-Bin laughed

"....." Yi-Jung was on Woo-Bin laughing

"....."Jihoo chuckled quietly

"....."Jun Pyo looked.....Pooped, then his face brightened.

"A Vacation! We'll go to an island, since she swims and it will be a good way to get to know her-"

I stood up.

"Wait, are you planning on going alone with her?"

"Well yea-"

"No....To girls, that's a guys way of trying to screw us. You need to bring people with so that not all of your attention is on her. Spend 80% of your time with her, spend 20% with the people you brought. Girls like her will feel uncomfortable if you focus only on them and ignore your friends."

"Great so ill bring you guys!"

"And?" I said hinting for him.

"And she can invite her friend?" Jun Pyo said unsure. I nodded and he smiled.