Vacation (part 2)

I'm still trying to remember if we used protection....I know I can't text it because my brother monitors my phone. So I took out a piece of paper and wrote to him.

'Did we use protection?'

And when my brother was asleep,I passed it to jihoo,who was also asleep,in his pocket.

I swear,he's always asleep or dozing off. I then think about Jandi. She likes my boyfriend. She was my friend. And we are on a plane together because curls is trying to get her to love him back.

What the hell has my life come to?

We finally landed and me and Jihoo take the house boat while the others stay in the resort. We all end up going shopping, buying stuff and we come of course get split up of guys and girls. So now im stuck with Jandi, who like my boyfriend and her friend who gazes at my brothers Casanova of a friend. It was quiet and awkward as hell. We came across this woman who was apparently a fortune teller. Jandi went first and was told that she was going to lose something important, and that she has a soulmate, nut he won't end up being her husband. So basically she has two men in her life. Her friend didn't go so I did for the hell of it. When she grabbed my hand, she kept looking between me and Jandi.

"You must not judge too quickly. Friends make mistakes and things aren't always as they appear. Don't jump to conclusions too quickly. You and that girl are tied together in fate."