02: discovery

Jennie tiptoed when she reached the dorm as she didn't want her members to wake up and start bombarding her with questions

Jennie tiptoed when she reached the dorm as she didn't want her members to wake up and start bombarding her with questions. However, her attempt was a failure when she saw all her members were grinning and eyeing her from their living room. Jennie let out a sigh as she has a feeling the girls aren't going to let her live and won't stop asking her questions.

"So who was the lucky idol? Do we know him? Is he good looking? "All three of them starts asking Jennie when she sat down on the floor. "Wait just let me take a deep breath. Okay? I'll answer each and every question you guys have so be patient."Jennie sighs again for the umpteenth time that night.

"The 'lucky' idol was V from BTS, yes you guys know him since you guys are big fans and yes he was indeed good looking." Jennie did the air quotient thing when she said lucky. Jennie felt like she was the lucky one that got to do a photoshoot with the one and only V from BTS knowing how BTS really worked their way to fame and Jennie admitted that she admires each and every member of BTS for working so hard to achieve their dream. She always thought that she was lucky enough to get into YG entertainment a well-rounded agency.

Few seconds after she told them all of them let out a girly squeal. Even Jisoo who was the eldest out of them was squealing while shaking Jennie's arms. "Oh my god, the two of you are perfect!! Truly match made in heaven! Ugh, the visuals."

Jennie shakes off her hand and went towards her bedroom ignoring her members who was still giddy for her. Jennie would love to join them but unfortunately, they have to practice and attend their first award show for the year. Asian Artists Award or just for short AAA. Jennie shout and waved them goodnight while the three girls still sitting in the living room excitedly thinking about Jennie and V pictures that would come out soon.

Taehyung on the other side was safe from the question as all of his members were deep asleep. After washing up, he laid on his bed to get some sleep however he just couldn't close his eyes. He went onto his private Instagram account and just scrolled to see what Army's were up to when suddenly he found an account that post pre-debut pictures of Jennie. He couldn't help himself but smile as he looks at her pictures and thought that she was already cute from her pre-debut days. He dozed off with his phone on his chest with a picture of Jennie attached to it.

He was awakened when he heard Jimin screaming at him."What ? what happened?!" He asked panicking he even fell down from his bed."Hyunggg !!! Taehyung likes Jennie !! Jennie from Blackpink !! Hyungggh !" Jimin continues shouting while going to their kitchen. Only then Taehyung realises that his phone who he left unlocked was still on a fan account of Jennie's. He facepalmed himself for being so forgetful to lock his phone. Taehyung wanted to shut Jimin's blabbermouth but he felt like it was no use since most of his members have already heard his screaming.

Taehyung laid back in bed, lock his phone and try to doze off when suddenly all of his members from BTS burst inside his room and started questioning him. "Why did you look upon Jennie? I never knew you were a blink. How was yesterday? Was the other model good? Are you hungry? I'll cook. You're a creep for sleeping with a girl picture on your phone. Is Jennie your bias? She's a good rapper." Taehyung groaned and puts his face under his pillow only to be pulled back by his members.

"Fine. fine, I'll wake up, just let me wash up first and we'll talk while eating breakfast." Taehyung heard his members agreeing and one say good choice which sounds like Namjoon Hyung. He groaned again for the umpteenth time that morning. He went to the dining room and surprisingly all his members were waiting for him including Yoongi. He sat down and all of them gesturing him to talk.

"Chill okay. Yesterday was great. And the reason I looked up Jennie on my phone because she was the other model that I was partnered with. She was great and pretty. Everything went smoothly and after the photo shoot, we went to dinner together and before anyone asked no I didn't get her number and also no I don't know if I like her or know because this opportunity is probably a one-time thing and I blew off. And oh yes Yoongi hyung she's a good rapper, singer, dancer. Basically she's an ace."

He let out a sigh and continued eating his pancakes hoping all his members were satisfied with his answer but boy he thought wrong. The boys weren't even close to satisfied as they asked him more questions about her and their photoshoot. Taehyung mentally prayed that the clock would tick faster so that they can get ready for tonight's award show and hopefully the boys leave him alone.

ps; if you read this book + my soulmate one, should i make soulmate a sad or happy ending.