06: day one

DAY I

My mom told me every day
To always be careful of guys
Because love is like playing with fire
I'll get hurt
- Jennie Kim / PWF 🔥

---

Taehyung didn't tell his brothers what really happened that day. He was protecting Jennie. Somewhere in his mind told him that she confessed that because of the spur of the moment and probably she's worried that the fans would hate he more. They had already done their agreement and ground rules to be set which shocked Taehyung that she agreed on skinship. He didn't mind though cause she is Jennie Kim.

"So as usual, the first meet up will be very hard to pull. Cause you both have to act surprised that you're getting married and slowly be more comfortable with one another. We would like it if you guys have suggestions on how you guys plan to meet for the 'first time'." The producers told them. Both of them just nodded and asked questions here and there. The meeting went on till they both finally decided on their first day hence the day Taehyung can feel sweats rolling down from his forehead.

❄️❄️❄️

"A package for Mr Kim Taehyung-shi ?" a voice said that shocked all the members of BTS when they were dancing in the practice room.
"Oooo package for V..." the boys teased Taehyung. "You can open it V-shi."

"It is hereby announced that Kim Taehyung, V of BTS will be getting married!" Taehyung read the postcard he received loudly for all his members to hear. Clapping and cheering were heard from the members. "The members of BTS are pretty excited than the groom huh ?" the mc commented.

❄️❄️❄️

(INTERVIEW WITH THE GROOM ;)
bold; interviewer

Please introduce yourself and greet the viewers,
Hello, I am Kim Taehyung or V from BTS. And uhh I'll be getting married soon.
What are your feelings upon joining this show?
I'm excited yet nervous. I feel nervous because I really want to be a good husband to my wife and excited cause I can finally give all of my love to my wife.
Do you have any ideas or preferably anyone you hope to be your wife? Or maybe your ideal personality of the wife?
None that I can think of. It's not like I have secret crushes on another artist so the rumours are untrue about me having crushes on any idol.
To be honest, since I like women's fashion, I'd like a style that is similar to my own.
So one point is a similar fashion sense. Anything else? Personality? Looks?
I have this strange attraction towards people who looks cold but actually very warm in the inside. She should be very charming and obviously only loves me. Since I'm very family oriented I would want a wife that is good towards her parents and very good with spending money and will scold me if I buy useless things.

❄️❄️❄️

"He had a very specific ideal type. I wonder who's the lucky bride." the MCs commented.
The show then cut to a view of cars passing by and highways then later showed YG Entertainment building which shocked the MCs.
"OMMMOOO. Yg! Yg! Yg! Then the bride is in Blackpink. Ommo. This is a very first time for a Yg artist to join the show."
The video shows a door with 'BLACKPINK' written on it. The girls were busy practicing that they didn't notice a staff from We Got Married enters.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo. Blackpink inmida." The girls greeted the staff. The staff handed them a red envelope which wrote WGM in front of it. "Ommo !! one of us is getting married," Jisoo commented. Which made both Rosé and Lisa shouting "I'm too young to get married now." Jennie went over and grabbed the envelope from the staff and proceeded to open it. The girls crowded around and was peeking to see who was it for and all of them had their mouths agape when the saw; Jennie Kim - Blackpink

The members were singing and clapping very loudly a congratulatory song for Jennie which made Jennie hid her face with her hands.

🐼🐼🐼
(interview with wifey)
Please introduce yourself. It must be shocking to the fans that a YG artist is joining the show. Plus you guys a still rookie.
Ah yes. Hello, I am Kim Jennie from Blackpink. I guess it's an honour to be the first YG artists to join We Got Married. I'm equally shocked but also very excited to begin a new chapter.
Do you perhaps have an ideal type of guy you're looking for? Maybe from his appearance? Personalities?
Blinks have known that I prefer sexy guy over cute one but that doesn't mean that I dismiss the cute guys. For his appearance, I would appreciate it if he has wide shoulders. But most importantly, a hardworking guy.
How does it feel like getting married?
I'm terrified, nervous but excited. I feel like having butterflies in my stomach, I'm actually a very shy person so it takes me a while to open up so I hope he is someone that I can open up to without any problem. It feels like I'm making another debut stage. But in the end of the day, I hope I'll become the wife he truly deserves.

author's note ;
My mind is still blank on how to decipher the one where it's the present meaning what happened behind the cameras plus the one that is being shown in 'the show'.
So I use the
🌙italics one is behind the cameras or flashback( I'll give a warning on which is which)
🌙the one in the normal font is the one being shown on camera.
🌙 the interview is written in a different style cause I feel like people would understand the story more.