14: vorfreude

vorfreude (.n)
FOR-froy-duh (German).
feeling of anticipation of something pleasurable or desired in the future

wgm

"Hi. It's hard to see you nowadays." Taehyung beamed looking at his wife. "You say that but you're actually the same." She chuckled and handed him a cup of tea. "So. Your 100thcation starts huh ?" She nodded and handed him a gift.

"I saw this in Japan and immediately thought of you. Please look at it soon. Not now okay."

"Wah.. Now I'm curious but I'll respect your wish. Anyway, I think in the history of We Got Married, we're the only one that even though it had been 25 days now, we haven't even had a ceremony yet."He chuckles lightly.

"Omg Oppa!" Jennie suddenly says and alerted him.

"Why ??"

"We've already moved in our house but we haven't had a proper wedding plus housewarming. Aish." Jennie said while tapping her fingers.

"Well then let's plan our wedding now and we'll held it as soon as possible and probably we can just invite a few of our friends over for the housewarming."

The plan for the wedding didn't take long as both of them had the same opinion therefore it was easier and faster than they thought.

"So, let's go back and confirm our decision about the wedding." Jennie cleared her throat before continuing,
" 1. The attire we will handle it privately by ourselves so it's more of a surprise.
2. The venue will be outdoor since it's an autumn wedding.
3. we'll probably just invite our members.
4. as soon as the wedding ceremony is finished then it's honeymoon time.
so anything you want to add ?"
Jennie asked Taehyung.

"Hmm, we have to do photoshoot first right? I'll text my manager and told him to schedule or book a wedding photoshoot for us before the wedding."

"Okay. That's settled then. Do you want to go on a date? We hadn't had any date lately because of our schedules." Taehyung asked Jennie.

"Of course I'll go with you." Jennie then intertwines her hands with Taehyung and went out of the café.

amusement park

"Ah.... a date at an amusement park..."

"Why? Are you afraid of heights, Jendeuk ?" Taehyung softly asked her.

"I'm good with heights but I have motion sickness but I still want to enjoy with you though." she pouted before continuing her words "hmm then I'll just buy the motion sickness patches."