12: daegu

day x

w g m s e g m e n t

"So it's been 10 days we married. And I was planning to show you ....." He said while removing his hands from her closed eyes.
"Jennie. Welcome to Daegu."

t i m e s k i p
(idk how daegu looks and what to do in daegu. sorry)

They both were strolling around Daegu, enjoying the air and each other presence

They both were strolling around Daegu, enjoying the air and each other presence. Taehyung was worried that Jennie would fall down because she was walking on the rocks that separated the beach and the road. (see the gif)

"It must be nice growing up here." Jennie sighed. "It was. You can inhale all the fresh air and not to mention the nice neighbourhood." Taehyung agreed with her.

"When I was around 9, I was sent to New Zealand alone without my parents. I had to grow up and struggled by myself because at first, I didn't understand the language. And my next struggle was whenever I needed my family. My own blood family." Jennie said still walking on the rocks.

"I then decided to audition in 2010 and made it. 6 years later, I finally debuted and I couldn't be happier."

"Wow... wait? 2010 ?" Shocked was plastered on Taehyung's face.

"Umm did I stutter? Yes, 2010."

"I joined BigHit in 2011. Ah, you had 7 years of experience while I just had 6. Hello, sunbae."

"Well, you debuted in 2013 Oppa. You're a senior." They both laughed at their useless arguments.

n i g h t

"Filming is done. You guys can decide to do your own activity. Your managers will be the one informing you guys about the date of the next filming. Rest well." The main PD said to them and they bowed before the main PD took off and drove back to Seoul.

"Well, Jennie you can stay here in Daegu if you want. I won't tell Sajangnim. I can just say that the two of you are bonding and figuring things about the next film of something." Blackpink's manager told her. Taehyung looked at Jennie and was eyeing her to stay.

"Can I ?" Jennie said with uncertainty in her voice. "How will I get back to Seoul then ?"

"Well, I'll send you home before Monday, Jennie. Don't worry about her. I'll take good care of her." Taehyung said and bowed to her manager.

"In you shall I trust Taehyung-shi. Take care and goodbye to you too." He said before driving off.

"Come on. You haven't been properly being introduced to my parents yet." He said pulling Jennie's to his house.

"Mom! Dad! the crew is gone. Jennie's here." Soon his parents and siblings scram to the living room.

"Omo. She so pretty."
"A cat. A real-life cat."
"Do you want some tea ?"
"Blackpink! I love Blackpink." They all said in unison.

"Thank you. I get that a lot by my fans but they mostly call me mandu. No, thank you I'm already full. Thank you. I hope you continue to support us." Jennie said answering all the questions that were thrown to her.

"Well, we love to talk more but it's already midnight and you guys haven't take a break from the filming. Go to sleep Jennie-ya. Taehyung show her your room."

Taehyung gestured her to his room. It was full of what a typical high schooler room would look like. "Sorry. I hadn't had any time to redecorate it." Taehyung said while scratching his head.
"It's beautifully adorned. Don't worry."

Jennie was tossing and turning in her sleep and decided to take a walk. She left at note near Taehyung just in case he was searching for her.

She walked and walked trying to settle down her thoughts but failed. She decided to just went back home to Taehyung's and that's was when she realised that she had been lost.

"Oh god. I can't believe I lost my way. Damn that sounded deep and I didn't even intent too." she muttered to herself.

"Let's see." She searched for her phone in her pocket. "Oh no please no. Dang, it." She said when she realised that she forgot her phone.

She looked up to the sky and saw that clouds were forming indicating that it would rain anytime soon. "Oh please no." Some drips of rain started to fall and she desperately ran to find some shelter. Even though she wasn't technically wet but the cold breeze and the splashing of the rain still made her soak.

"God. I'm an idiot. And here to think that I wouldn't be so stressed about my feelings towards the two men. No one is gonna magically appeared and save you, Jennie."

The rain was getting heavier and the roof that sheltered her was about to rip open. Jennie kept muttering her prayers that somehow the rain would stop. Suddenly her eyes caught a puppy that wad fighting its way to the shelter but failed and kept tumbling down due to the heavy rain. Jennie ran towards the puppy were but was alarmed when the puppy almost fell into the drain but luckily its legs were stuck at the little hole.

"Hang on pup. I'll save you no matter what." Her hands were holding the railings and her other hand tried her harder to save the puppy. She could feel herself getting dizzy due to the sudden cold that hit her but decided to ignore it. "Jennie !!" a voiced shouted.

"Hang on little guy." When she recalled back it really looks like Jennie was about to throw herself into the drain.

"Gotcha. Woahh." Her hand slipped from the rails and she closed her eyes preparing from the impact.

"And I gotcha." His hands were secured on her waist supporting her weight before she could fall towards into drain.

"Are you an idiot ?" He scolded her after he had pulled her aside.

"I was so worried that anything could happen to you. Can't you at least bring your phone? And why didn't you go back before it started to rain? Did you get lost? I wouldn't forgive myself if you got hurt, Jennie." He scolded her nonstop while sheltering both of them under the umbrella he carried.

"Say something, Jennie."

"I'm ....." Before Jennie could say anything her head starts aching and before she knew it her sight turned black and the last thing she saw was his panicked face calling her name.