20: that I

p

p.s; all of the dates I've listed down below are on different days but all of them are on WGM. Enjoy some Taennie fluff before any drama begins.
and for the record, i feel like the views as the chapter goes by is decreasing and honestly, I'm sad. Anyway, chapter 23 will make u go "omg" at least I went omg after I finished writing it.
ps; i would appreciate it so much if you guys vote and comments on my stories. ♥️🤟🏻♥️

•house date•

Jennie hummed when she entered the shared house with her 'husband'. "Oh, Tannie-ya." She greeted the little pup. "Where's Kuku ? and your appa of course." The pup bark and ran upstairs bringing Jennie to their room. She walked upstairs and was met with a sleeping Taehyung. She went to his side and tap lightly on his cheeks to wake him up. "Oppa...." She whispered lightly and Taehyung smiled when he knew who it was.

"Was the schedules fun ?" He asked still keeping his eyes closed and continued to cuddle with Kuma. "Rest while I'll go cook you something," Jennie said and went downstairs with both Kuma and Yeontan following her. She feeds the pup first before taking out the ingredients to make Kimchi Fried Rice for Taehyung. She was cooking the meat when she felt a presence suddenly back hug her from behind. "Oh ! Ya! I'm cooking." Taehyung mumbled something but she can't point it out. "What? You're talking unclearly." Taehyung pouted and rest his head on her shoulders following her every move.

After she had served the rice on the dining table, she grabbed his hand made him face her. "Let's eat shall we ?" She said before dragging him towards the dining room. "I will eat well," Taehyung said before digging in the rice. They talked and joked with one another. "Can we have a lazy day today ?" Taehyung asked her and made the pleading gesture. "Fine. Actually I was thinking about having a house party soon. We haven't invited our members yet." Taehyung's glimmers with joy before shouting "Yes it will be fun! We can play games or karaoke."

groceries + dog date•

"Ah, Jin hyung usually does grocery shopping." Taehyung pouted and pushed the cart. "You know most people find groceries date the most fun," Jennie told him while scanning through the items that she needs to buy. "Why ?"
Jennie laughed before answering "Because food is life." She continued searching.

When her eyes caught a tester she ran towards Taehyung who was looking at dog stuff and drag him with her to test the food. It was a dumpling and Jennie was extremely happy. Taehyung didn't miss his chance to tease her. While the dumplings was still in her cheeks, he poked them lightly and called her "mandeukie, mandeukie." which resulted in her slapping his shoulders playfully.

They walked home to their own house together after finishing groceries shopping. After they had put the items they bought away. Taehyung plopped down at the couch follow by Jennie who plopped down with a sigh. "Lazy day ?" Jennie asks Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head no before dragging Jennie up with him. "Let's go on a walk with our babies."

They walked with their dogs leashed around the neighbourhood, not forgetting to stop at a dog café enjoying the presence of dogs and delicious cup of delightful drinks.

movie date

"So are you great with horror ?" Taehyung asked her after they had bought the popcorn and tickets. "I'm so so with horror. How about you Oppa ?" Taehyung grouches his face indicates that he was also the same as hers.

The halls were mostly unoccupied since it was pretty late at night. Halfway through the movie both of them hold each other hand tightly and it didn't help that the staff had planned a prank for them. One of the staff dressed up as a ghost and was waiting for them at the exit door. Jennie was screaming up to the point where she was almost crying and Taehyung who was in front of her was startled but still kept his hold on Jennie tightly when they exited the hall.

After they had gone out, both of them were laughing heartily at one another. Taehyung didn't forget to gave Jennie a tissue to fixed her makeup. They went to a burger place near their house to have a midnight snack. "I should be dieting." Jennie sighed but continued to munch on her burger. "Nope. When you're with me dieting doesn't exist Jendeuk." Taehyung scolds her.

cooking + baking date•

"Woah brownies! brownies!" Taehyung cheered when Jennie told her plan to make some brownies for their upcoming house party. Jennie helped Taehyung wore his apron while he melts the butter. "Is this why you are called Jendeuk Ramsay ?" Taehyung teased.

"Jisoo unnie calls me that. Anyway, after you've done with the butter, add the sugar, eggs and vanilla that I've prepared." Jennie instructed him. He chuckled lightly before saying "Yes, chef!" Jennie just laughed at him.

Jennie went ahead and prepared the cocoa and flour. Not forgetting to add the baking powder and a pinch of salt. Taehyung who had set the ingredients aside, creep behind Jennie and backhug her. She let out a yelp and was shocked that the packet of flour she was holding, explodes on both of them. "Taehyung !" She scolded but soon after burst into fits of laughter as they both were now covered in flour.

After they had finished baking the brownies and cleaning up the mess, they went to the living room to decorate for their mini party. "Should we play games on that day ?" Taehyung suggested. "Sure. Then we'll eat, karaoke and play games." She added. She looked towards Taehyung direction and realised that he was hanging pictures of them. "Ooff we look so awkward here." Jennie laughed looking at their first every picture minus the photoshoot. Taehyung laughed and nodded his head. "I mean why tho? We had a photoshoot beforehand." He said remembering how their story started.
"Do you kept our first photoshoot?" Jennie asked. "Of course. It's the beginning of our story." He laughed and nuzzled into her neck.