21: maybe have

"Wakey wakey !" Taehyung said jumping up and down the bed with their dogs

"Wakey wakey !" Taehyung said jumping up and down the bed with their dogs. "Heol. Look at your omma Kuma, she's not waking up." Taehyung said with surprise evident on his face. She groaned before saying "the party starts in the evening." Taehyung laughed lightly and pulled her up. "Let's jog. Come on." Jennie stared at him and pouted before saying "I don't exercise. Dancing is enough for me." Taehyung still drag Jennie out from the bed and says "How do you have abs then ?" Jennie rolled her eyes and said "flying yoga, duh."

"Come on, exercise is fun. Fresh air is fun." Taehyung happily exclaimed when he had successfully dragged Jennie outside. They strolled around the neighbourhood for awhile before stopping at a bench to admire the view.

evening

Both Jennie and Taehyung had already dressed up and was ready for their housewarming party to start. They both were playing a console game when their doorbell rang, Taehyung raced to where the door was and was shocked that the girls from BLACKPINK had arrived first before his members did. "What food will there be Taehyung-shi? ", "have your members arrived yet ?" , "Where's Jennie ?" All of them asked him. He answered all of them in one go "No, There in the kitchen and lots of food Rosé." He said and invited them in.

Taehyung let Jennie be alone with the members for a while and he played with their dogs. Minutes after that, the doorbell rang and all of his members were there screaming at him. He just shook his head and let them in. Since most of them were hungry, they decided to eat a little snack first. Before it gets dark, Taehyung with the help of his members set up the barbecue pit outside at the rooftop while Jennie and Jisoo cut up the meat to grill. They chat and joked around with one another while waiting for the meal to be cooked.

Lisa was playing the game console with Jimin and Hoseok while Rosé was playing the guitar to accompany Jungkook who was grilling the meat. "Rosé-shi, what song do you like to listen right now ?" Jungkook curiously asked the girl. "I like listening to Adele nowadays. How about you ?" He nodded and think for awhile before answering "Charlie Puth."

Jisoo was with Yoongi and Jin in the living room playing with both Yeontan and Kuma. Meanwhile the couple, Taehyung and Jennie was busy in the kitchen cutting up the watermelon in slices while Namjoon just stared at them with envy since they were being lovey-dovey.

After they had eaten dinner, they all gather outside to have game sessions. "So, what should we play ?" Namjoon asked the group. "Word games ?" Both Rosé and Lisa groaned but they still played the game. They also played the broken telephone and Yoongi was the host since he didn't want to play. They also played the acrostic poem which Jennie won since she's very good with it.

They also had a karaoke session which includes a Rosé and Jungkook duet, Lisa dancing crazily with Hoseok and Jimin, Jisoo singing with Yoongi and Namjoon rapping and not forgetting Jennie and Taehyung duet.

The rooftop was adorned with fairy lights and candles that it set a romantic vibe. Since it was getting late, the members excused themselves and they went home. Taehyung and Jennie decided to stay at the rooftop camp they had set for a while to enjoy the view.

The air was getting chilly as the first snowfall was due to fall any moment now, Taehyung and Jennie were all cuddled up together with a blanket and a shared cup of hot chocolate not forgetting their companions beside them.

"This is nice," Taehyung spoke, his breath created a little breeze that tickles Jennie since she was sitting in front of Taehyung's lap. She nodded and lean back towards his chest.
"Kuma, Yeontan come here, cuddle with us," Jennie said inviting their dogs to cosy up with them. The aromatic candles they lit was very calming that made them feel even more at ease.

Taehyung didn't know if it was because of the surging of body heat that they shared for being so close but hidden under the blanket or it was the sweet scent that belongs to Jennie made him feel giddy. He somehow had an urge to kiss her and claim her as his. He felt dizzy and wasn't in his right mind.

At this point, Taehyung's hands was firm on her waist hugging her from behind but luckily the cameras couldn't capture it the intimacy that happened under the blankets. Taehyung's hands in on her waist and hers rubbing in a circulation motion on top of his.

"Jennie." He breathed and she turns her head upward-looking directly at his eyes. He couldn't help but smile looking at her. "What is this feeling?" A question that he couldn't answer. It was like they were having a staring contest. Neither of them said a word but their smile remained plastered on their face.

Just like it was in cue and planned, the first snowfall has fallen, taking both of their attention from one another towards the sky. "It's pretty." Jennie breathed a little shaky as it was getting cold. He rubbed circles in her hand transferring his body heat towards her before smiling at her and "Did you know that they say that the first snow is the most important?"

"Why is it ?" Jennie curiously asked him. "It symbolises a new beginning."