one - hazel rogers

3rd person POV

"There's not gonna be a safe landing"

"This Thing's moving too fast, it's headed for New York"

"I gotta put her in the water"

"Please don't do this we have time we can work it out"

"I'm in the middle of nowhere, if I wait any longer a lot of people are gonna die"

"Peggy. this is my choice"

"Peggy"

"Okay"

"I'm gonna need a rain check on that dance"

"All right, A week next Saturday at the stork club"

"You got it"

"Eight o clock on the dot, don't you dare be late Understood?"

"You know I still don't know how to dance"

"I'll show you how, just be there"

"We'll have the band play something slow"

"I'd hate to step on yo-"

"Steve"

5 years later

A young girl sat on her broken bed clutching onto her stuffed bear; she was always left alone and wasn't allowed to go out. The only people she knew were her mother and her mother's husband who she recently married.

The mother payed no attention to the girl, but she knew she wasn't normal like kids should be.
She never got sick and could move things twice her body weight. She also knew people were looking for her. As much as her mother disliked the girl, She never wanted her to be in public. the woman's name was Julienne Black. she was made into a fool for having her daughter, Hazel Black. Because having children outside of wedlock was frowned upon.

she was a nurse during the war and helped many people but she met a man named Steve. She didn't love him at all, she just wanted him because of his title and his "superpowers", it was after steve returned from saving the soldiers (Bucky) and he was full of adrenaline and she was a snarky woman so put one and two together, it was the perfect storm. Julienne expected to move on with her life but life took another turn and thus Hazel was born.

Hazel put her ear to the door to try to listen to Julienne and her husband argue. It was a normal thing and Hazel was used to the chaos and disorder. she didn't speak well for a 4 year old due to her mother neglecting her. she didn't know how to read either, she spent her days in her room playing with her bear, the same routine over and over again. Her mom fed her so she never went hungry but she lacked what she really wanted. Love.

SMASH!

Hazel slowly cracked the door open and peeked out and the saw the horror of Julienne's husband laying on the ground with blood running from his head and glass all over the floor. Julienne stood over her husband holding a wine bottle and covering her mouth in horror. as much as Julienne fought with him she never meant to kill him.