six - jet sabotage

(Play music now)

I stared at the falling elevator. It's kinda hard to see through the glass, But it came to a halt.

I kept my guard up, obviously some more agents are going to come at me. I don't know if I should run and hide or wait for him. Maybe they got him already.

As if my thoughts did something I heard a yell and I looked, they had their hand over their mouth and was pointing up.

I looked up and there he was, he jumped out of the damn elevator. Of course.

He smashed through the glass, curled up like a tiny turtle of freedom and landed with a loud smack of the shield

"What the star spangled fuck." I swore. he stayed down groaning in pain, I walked over and helped him up.

He gathered himself and grabbed my wrist, running like hell towards the parking garage.

• • •

I was holding on for dear life because dad was speeding like a mad man. The front of the garage was closing but he sped up, making the motorcycle fly for a second and land.

Just as I took a breath, thinking it was over a quinjet emerged ahead of us. "Typical." I muttered.

"Stand down, Captain Rogers. Stand down." The Quinjet lowered it's machine gun. Oh no, this is it. I held on tighter. "Repeat, stand down."

What do you think he did? Mr. I know what I'm doing didn't stop. He sped up and bullets started coming at us but not one hit me.

He grabbed his shield and I loosened my hold and he threw it, hitting right between one of the propellers. Dad then grabbed both my hand and put them right on the motorcycle handles. "Keep going!" He yelled and jumped up.

I never drove a motorcycle so I am 100% freaking out. I glanced up and dad pulled his shield out of the jet making the side fly up and he started falling. I gasped and looked back at where I was going. I was about to crash but I used the breaks and it halted. I flew off but and landed in front of it.

I glanced back up and he stuck his shield into the jet so he wouldn't fall. I'm so terrified. But this is Captain America. Nothing can kill him.

He launched himself up and flipped out, throwing his shield at both sides making a loud boom sound. The quinjet started falling and he jumped off, grabbing his shield in the air and sticking his landing.