thirteen - we won

"Done." Nat looked at her mobile device "And it's trending." I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I'm surprised HYDRA didn't take my phone. I know Clara is going to text me anytime to scream at me about how I didn't tell her who I was.

I heard screams and gasps, I looked up and the council members, their pins were burning into their sternum. Natasha and Fury pointed their guns at Pierce.

"Unless you want two inch hole in your sternum, I'd put that gun down." I picked up a gun off the floor, hopefully it's not empty.

Natasha didn't back down. "That was armed the moment you pinned it on." Fury and Nat reluctantly lowered their weapons.

"Lieutenant, how much longer?" Pierce asked into a radio. "Sixty-five seconds to satellite link. Targeting grid engaged. Lowering weapons array now." Someone replied.

I gritted my teeth, there's no way that they can win.

I turned on my coms. "Maria what's going on?" I looked at the screens. The weapons were being targeted at Washington, the White house, the Pentagon, Stark Tower, aiming to kill over 700,000 people. 

Oh god...

I stared at the screens intensely. This cannot happen, the world can't lose their loved ones too.

Quickly all the targets disappeared. I put my ear to my coms "Dad, get out of there."

"Hill Fire now!" He yelled. "What no, Dad you have to get out first!"

"Do it! Do it now!" Dad cut me off. reluctantly Hill made the Helicarriers open fire on each other. I covered my mouth. My dad is still on there. Please oh god I can't lose him.

I can't.

"What a waste." Pierce spoke. "Are you still on the fence about Rogers' chances?" Nat sassed.

"Time to go, Councilwoman. This way, come on. You're gonna fly me out of here." Pierce started pushing Nat forward.

"You know, there was a time I would have taken a bullet for you." Fury made them stop.

"You already did. You will again when it's useful." They began walking again but Nat activated a small disc that emitted an electric shock through her whole body and disabled the pin.

I pulled the gun from my side and pulled the trigger, twice. "Payback, you son of a bitch." I threw the gun to the side. For once it worked.

Fury blinked at me, realizing that I shot him before he could. He walked over to Nat who is lying unconscious on the floor.

I ran to her other side. "Romanoff! Natasha! Natasha, come on!" Natasha opened her eyes.

"Ow. Those really do sting." She groaned. I laughed.

I looked over to Pierce, he was looking at the ceiling. "Hail Hydra." He whispered and look his last breath.

I can't believe I did that. But I don't feel guilty. He hurt a lot of people and if I didn't then Fury would have.

I don't regret it, but I feel like this will haunt me.

• • •

I was strapped in the helicopter, we were looking for Sam and Dad. "Please, tell me you got that chopper in the air!" Sam yelled into coms.