ten - i knew him

Bucky pulled out a gun and aimed it at dad but Sam flew and kicked him down. I stood up and was about to run over but I spotted the grenade launcher that Bucky used earlier.

I ran and grabbed it. Bucky took aim again but I pulled the trigger. Making the car beside him explode.

I threw the gun to the side and past dad to help Nat. Her shoulder doesn't look too good.

I was about to but pressure on Nat's shoulder when I hear sirens. A bunch of vehicles started surrounding us. of course HYDRA found us.

"Drop the shield, Cap! On your knees! Get on your knees! Now! Get down! Get down!" He yelled at all of us. I kept my hand on Nat. "Rogers, put your hands up." A HYDRA agent pointed his gun at me. "She'll bleed out." I put my free hand up. "Hands up." He didn't give me a choice. I finally put both them up.

"Get on your knees! Down!" The agent kicked my leg. I hate this, being forced down and held at gunpoint. They put my arms back and into weird cuffs.

As they were escorting us to the vehicles, they were about to put me in with Dad, Nat and Sam. I was pulled back and another agent spoke to the one holding me. "Pierce wants her, take her to the main headquarters."

"What?" I began to kick but my hands were in heavily bondage. They shut one side of the door that Dad and the others were in. Dad realized I wasn't getting in. "Hey!" He tried to get up but they forced him down and shut the other side.

I yelped And was forced to a different vehicle all alone but when I looked up, I was sitting face to face with...Bucky.

                              •   •   •

For about five minutes I stayed silent. Only one guard was in with us, for me not for bucky.

"So, James." I said quietly. I wasn't afraid. I am capable of taking out the guard, I probably cannot take on bucky for obvious reasons but he's not the bucky that my dad told stories about.

Bucky stayed silent, staring at the ground. "You remember me?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes. there was emptiness and darkness his eyes.

"I knew him." He referred to dad. The guard yelled at us. "No talking!"

"He was your best friend, back then." I ignored what the guard said. "What did I say?" The guard gripped my arm harshly.

"I heard you but I decided it was a stupid order." I sassed. All they do is listen to who's in charge. Let me at him without his gun, it would be fair then and I would kick his butt.

• • •

After another 15 minutes in silence the vehicle halted and the doors opened. My arms behind my back were instantly grabbed. James wasn't in bondage, he freely walked. Just when I was about to glance to where I was, a black thing was placed over my head. "Hey!" Two people grabbed my arms and dragged me inside. I have no idea where I am or what is going on.

I didn't bother trying to fight out, there's more HYDRA agents probably. I was thrown on the floor and the bag over my head my lifted.

I was in a corner. HYDRA agents and doctors were all around and Bucky was sat in a chair. The chair looked like it could kill you.

Doctors took out some tools and was messing with his arm. "So, what's your favorite way to pass the time?" I asked the guard next to me but he ignored me.

I clearly cannot escape. Too many people. I looked around the room. The walls looked like something you would find in a bank. Wait.. I looked towards the entrance. It is a bank.