Chapter 3

Luke
I rushed to school the next morning, skipping breakfast just to get to class on time. I rushed around and practically ran to make it on time and sat down in my usual seat, breathing heavily just as the bell sounded.
"Hey, Lukey." Ashton said nonchalantly, plopping down next to me a good couple minutes after the bell.
"Hey." I breathed, and began listening to today's lecture.
I'd say I'm pretty good in school, I maintain an A average but nothing below. My father gets extremely pissed when I have an A- for some reason, I mean it's still an A. I have to work my ass off for those grades though, its not just a float in boat type thing.
Lunch finally came around and I could actually study like I always do. Ashton flopped his tray down and sat across from me as always. I studied my French and he was watching me, I'm guessing, because he wasn't eating his food.
"Are you good in that class?" he asks, causing me to look up as he nodded towards my work.
"Yeah, I guess so." I say.
"Can you help me? I kind of suck." he mutters and I set my pencil down.
"Didn't know you took French." I mused and he nodded.
"Yeah, I just have it at a different time than you." he said, flicking a French fry across his plate.
"Yeah, I could help you, no problem." I agree and he smiles
"Great! Mind if we do it at your house?" he asks and I nod, knowing his home situation and how he prefers not to be home as much.
"Sure."
I finish studying what I could during lunch and shove all of my books back in my messenger bag and head off to class, successfully avoiding my bullies for the day.
**
"Luke!" Ashton calls from behind me and I turn to see him running up to me.
"Hey, Ash. Ready?" I ask and he nods as we turn and head back to my place.
"When we get there, call me Lucas in front of my parents and try not to act...rebellious, you know?" I say, he smiles but nods and we enter the house hesitantly.
"Lucas! Is that you?" my mother calls from the other side of the house.
"Indeed, Mother!" I answer. "My acquaintance Ashton is also present, I will be assisting him in his studies here with your permission!" I call. I hear shuffling and then she appears, wiping her hands on her khaki skirt as her eyes scanned over Ashton and I bit my lip, hoping she at least some what is okay with it.
"Glad to see my son helping some teenage delinquent improve himself." she nods and walks away and I let out a sigh of relief and rush Ashton to my room and lock the door behind us.
"Teenage delinquent, huh?" he asks, amused.
"Don't let it get to you." I say, running a hand through my hair to unslick it from my head. "She doesn't think about what she says half the time." Ashton only chuckles and nods, getting out the necessary books. We both sit on my bed, criss cross and facing opposite of each other,
"Okay, let's start."
**
"Repeat after me," I say I was now sitting very close to him, our knees were touching and occasionally our fingers would as well. " J'aime les haricots verts" I say and then look over at him as he furrows his eyebrows in concentration.
"Game las haircuts?" he mumbles and I chuckle softly and shake my head.
"Watch my lips." I whisper and turn to face him, we are really, really close. Kissable close. "J'aime" I say slowly and he repeats me softly. "les haricots" I mumble, noticing him getting dramatically closer with each word. I can feel his breath on my lips and then I spoke the last word; "verts" and he kissed me. I don't know how long I've waited for this moment as I kissed him back. The kiss became heated when he licks my lip asking for entrance which I happily accept, I can feel the sparks and rainbows and zoos stomp around inside me as we continue until he pulls away breathless. I peck his lips once more and smile.
"What exactly did you tell me before I kissed you?" he whispered and I giggled softly.
"I love greenbeans." I mumble and he laughs his adorable little giggle and kisses my nose softly.
"Go out with me." he mumbles, leaning his forehead against mine, his eyes fluttering closed, but not all the way.
"Where?" I ask and he's silent for a minute before he speaks again.
"I know a place." he whispers and I nod.
"Okay."
a/n: its short but ayyyeee lashton