Chapter 7

I wake the next morning cuddled to Ashton but I was overly hot, sweaty almost so I try and remove the blankets on my body.

"Stop moving." Ashton groans making guilt cloud into my stomach.

"Sorry," I mutter softly and push the blankets off in slow motion.

"Luke," Ashton says, opening one eye. "Moving slower still counts as moving." he says with a smirk ghosting his lips.

"Sorry," I repeat, my cheeks heating up gently. Suddenly there's a sound of glass shattering and then some yelling from down stairs.

"Get out of my house you lazy bag of bricks!" a woman shouts, who I'm guessing is Ashton's mom.

"Oh I'm the lazy one!" a deep voice shouts back. I look at Ashton who has a littke bit of a frightened look on his face before he turns to me and mouths "sorry" I just shrug.

"Would you shut up?! We have a guest!" she screams louder than before and Ashton flinches. The house then becomes silent as I assume their bickering become only audible to them.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that. How're you feeling?" he asks, sitting up and ruffling up his hair.

"Okay," I shrug. "Better than yesterday that's for sure." I mumble. We stay silent for a minute before a smirk is on his lips and he talks.

"So what's with all of the good guy bad guy act?" he asks.

"You think I'm a bad guy?" I pout and he rolls his eyes.

"You know what I mean, idiot."

"Well, I like to live by the motto, "Good guys are bad guys, that haven't been caught."" I tell him and he raises an eyebrow.

"But you've been caught."

"Shut up Ashton, you ruined the moment."

a/n:is it weird that this song came on right when I was writing this?

sorry its short but I hope you enjoy and shit