Chapter 13

13...👀
Luke

On the way back home, we stayed silent until he pulled into the parking lot.

"I still do not like that boy." he looks at me with a serious expression.

"So?" I frown, suddenly second guessing myself.

"So if he doesn't meet my standards then you won't be seeing him again, got it?" he says and I give him a short nod and exit the vehicle. I quickly make my way up to my room and finally putting my lip piercing back in. I press my lips together and let out a soft sigh of relief.

I missed the feeling of the cool metal. I see my bed out of the corner of my eye and flop down on it, burying myself in the large duvet and hiding my face in my pillow. I love the feeling of a nice cool bed spread and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

"Luke, Lukeyyyyyy." I groan and put my pillow on my head, murmuring something along the lines of 'go away, or leave me alone' but I don't quite remember. "Fine." they huff and I begin to sink back into sleep until a remember that neither of my parents even call me Luke and so I shot up.

"Ashton!" I grin and hug him awkwardly from bed. "Ready to study for your test tomorrow?" I ask and he groans but nods.

So I sit up in my bed, ignoring the weird taste in my mouth and help him study. It takes hours until I believe he's set for a solid A, but we finish.

"Thanks, Lukey." Ashton yawns and I smile. "Ready to go?" He asks.

"Where? What are you talking about?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"To our date silly." Ashton giggles and my face brightens as he boops my nose. I scrunch up my nose and blush.

"Right now?" Ashton nods and I shrug, okay sure.

"You want to go skating right?"

*

We pull up to a lake covered in a thick layer of ice that people were already skating on.

"Where are we?" I ask nervously, praying we pulled up to the wrong place.

"You wanted to go skating, so here we are!" he tells me excitedly and gets out as my eyes widen. Yeah, roller skating! I take a shaky breath and get out, met with the sharp and brisk winter air.
Ashton hands me a jacket and a winter coat so I put them on while he's dressed in pretty much the same thing except he pulls on a beanie seeing I had refuse one.

"I was thinking about trading my car in." he says casually as we walk up to the admissions booth.

"Really? Why?" I ask, stuffing my hands deep into my pockets.

"I don't really feel like it suits me, I was thinking of getting a bike." he says, paying for our entry and grabbing our skates as well.

"A bike?" I ask, a little confused because why the hell would you trade in your car for a bicycle?

"Yeah, like a motorcycle. I already have a liscense for it so why not?"

"Oh." is all I can reply, nothing really logical came to mind at that point.

We get our skates and go and sit down to put them on, I watch as the random girls would purposefully walk by, shaking their ass in front of our--mostly his face so I stay silent the whole time.

"Okay Luke what's wrong?" Ashton says, halfway through putting on his second skate.

"Nothing." I mumble and he sits up straight and looks at me.

"Really? Why do you keep glaring at every girl that walks by? Why are you being so quiet?" he pesters as I let out a frustrated breath as I finally get my skates on and begin to tie them.

"Because Ashton they are obviously trying to get your attention." I glare at him as he gives me an oblivious look.

"I didn't even notice." he almost whispers and I finally tie my last skate.

"Well I did." I mumble, waiting for him to finish.

"Luke, you're the only one that grabs my attention, I don't like girls, like at all. I don't like the way they cake their face with makeup and I absolutely do not like glossy lips, ew." He shutters and I giggle before he presses our lips together.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I mumble, his finger tips still on my chin.

"It's okay, I understand, now let's go." he grabs my hand and pulls me onto the rink. He helps me stay on my feet as we skate around, lacing our fingers together. "I thought you'd be good at this since you know, you suggested it." he cocks an eyebrow at me and I look up at him.

"Hey I was thinking roller skating not ice skating." I counter and he laughs,
"Ohhhhh!" he giggles, laughing so hard he runs into my skate and we fall with him landing on me. "oops." he whispers and smirks, pressing a kiss to my lips.
"Be my boyfriend." he mumbles against my lips and I feel a snowflake hit the center of my forehead.

"So demanding." I smile and kiss his lips again.

"So yes?" he asks with hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Yes"

A/n:
HIHIIIII
ANOTHER UPDATE YAAAYYYYY
QUESTION: what's your favorite song? atm
Mine: Bad girls club by Falling in Reverse
KAY
ENJOY
BYEEEzzzzz