Chapter 20

Luke

My relationship with Chase is blossoming nicely, I'm really starting to like him. We are going on a date today to a dinner and a movie, very stereotypical but it wasn't my idea. We are going to see the new Ninja Turtles movie and then going to Chile's or something. I begin getting ready right when I arrive home from school, pulling on a nice shirt, aka my You Complete Mess bro tank and a red flannel with black skinny jeans. He is picking me up in twenty minutes since the movie starts in thirty.

I decide to brush my teeth again and wear some nice cologne before I climb out of my window. I jump off of the last branch and land harshly on my feet but I'm unphased by it. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket so I grab it out of my pocket and open a text message from Calum.

"Heyyyyy wanna c the new Turtles movie?"

"Cant going out with Chase to the new Turtles movie."

I type in response as I see Chase's car pulling up and hurry out to meet him. "Hey, you look great." he compliments making me blush, but I don't get the same flutter in my stomach as I did when Ashton would. I shrug it off and smile, closing the door and muttering a thank you and something about him that looked good as well.

Ashton

"Okay, so the plan worked, he's going to the Turtles movie with Chase right now." Calum informs me, pulling his shoes on. "Let's go now so we can get tickets." He rushes, and I grab my jacket since I never too off my shoes when I got here. I drive us to the theater and we spot Chase and Luke immediately.

"Are you sure we should do this, Cal?" I ask him as I pull into a parking space, leaving the car still running.

"Yes! We can't let him get with Chase!" Calum hops out of the car and I sigh, turning off the car and following him into the theater. Calum pays for the tickets and we walk in the theater, looking for a spot to sit. Calum leads us down the isle and we sit towards the middle and it isn't until we sit do I realize that we sat right behind Luke and Chase.

"Are you insane?!" I whisper harshly at him and he shrugs, stealing some popcorn from the people next to us and throwing it in his mouth.

"Yeah, my therapist said I need special help." he puts air quotes around the word special and I roll my eyes, propping my feet up on the chair in from of me, not caring that it's Chase.

The movie starts and Calum is stealing popcorn from our neighbors and just throwing the pieces at Luke and Chase.

"Calum, quit!" I snap, feeling bad for the "couple." He doesn't stop though, and there ends up being popcorn everywhere, in their hair and down their shirts and I just have to leave for a moment. I never meant for this to happen. I never wanted to screw everything up for them.

I walk in the bathroom and splash my face with water and take a deep breath.

"I never thought you'd be that guy Ashton." I see Chase walk up next to me in the mirror, picking popcorn kernels from his blond hair and tossing them into the closest trash bin.

"I'm not, my friend Calum did this all I didn't even know you guys would be here." I groan and hit my forehead on the mirror.

"You seem like a nice guy," he mumbles, I can now feel the warmth radiating off of his body and I shudder, knowing he is getting too close and move my head away to see exactly how close he was. "I can't wait to get Luke in bed tonight," he mumbles in my ear, moving his body seductively on my own. "I can't wait to hear him moan my name, have him begging for more." He breathes, his hot breath hitting my ear making me shift uncomfortably. "Faster Chase, Faster." He moans in my ear in a voice resembling Luke's. I shove him away with a disgusted look on my face.

"Luke isn't like that, he wouldn't have sex on the first date." I mumble balling my hands into fists and glaring at him as he took a couple steps back.

"I've got him wrapped around my finger, Ashton. All it takes is a little," he moves closer to me, his lips brushing my skin as he whispers in my ear. "persuasion." the door opens and he looks out of the corner of his eye and we both see it's Luke. Chase smirks and shoves me against the wall, pressing our lips together ad then flipping us around so it looked like I pinned him to the wall.

"What the hell?" Luke screeches once he sees us and Chase shoves me away and wipes his lips with his sleeve.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Chase glares at me and I stand speechless with my mouth agape.

"I never thought you'd be the type." Luke shakes his head in disappointment as Chase walks up to him, intertwines their fingers and hides behind Luke like a small child would its mum.

"Luke, he kissed me!" I beg him, praying he'll forgive me, but no. He leaves shaking his head with a disgusted look. Chase sends me a sly smirk as I watch them leave. My blood is pumping as my fingers roll into fists. I can't believe that-that douchebag! My breathing is heavy as I pace around the bathroom, my muscles flexing every so often and I just need to punch something.

In my defense, I didn't think I would potentially break my wrist when I punched the brick wall. Hell, it didn't even hurt. I just wanted to pull out all of my hair and sprinkle it over Chase's body in which I plan to sacrifice to Satan tomorrow night after I marinate him in his own mother's blood, the woman who dared gave birth to such a devil's spawn.

"Ashton?" A voice calls over my dramatic panting. "Ashton, you've been in here for like forty minutes, the movie is over." He places ah and on my back and I flinch away causing him to freeze because, well, I've never done that before. "What happened? What's going on? What happened to your hand? Oh never mind you're telling me when we get back to my place." he grabs my other and and drags me out of the bathroom and to my car, shoving me in the drivers seat and forcing me to drive to his place.

*

"I definently think you've broken it." his mother tsks, grabbing a bandage wrap and some weird gunk. She wraps the first bandage around my wrist, halfway down my arm and up on my pal between my thumb and the rest of my fingers. She applies the weird gunk and then says something about waiting for it to harden but applies the second bandage in the same way she did the first. I flinch and gasp the whole way through, but she takes no sympathy.

"Stop being such a baby and man up." she would say so I stopped and just gnawed on my lip. "Your mother won't be too happy." she mumbles, digging the grip part at the end of the bandage in my arm and getting a glue gun it looks like.

"She won't be surprised either." I wince slightly as she pats on my arm when she's finished.

"All done. Be fucking careful." she mumbles and walks away after I tell her thank you.

"Looks like we aren't having a gig any time soon." Calum lays back on his bed with his arms under his head. "tell me what happened." he mumbles, watching me from the corner of his eye as I sat on his love seat. So I spill. I tell him everything from when I got up to go to the bathroom until he found me, leaving out what Chase told me. "Awe, Ash. I'm sorry." he sighs softly and sits up. "Luke can be a real hot head sometimes."

"But how can he forgive Chase so easily? He barely looks at me and what I did happened ages ago." I groan, covering my face with my hands.

"Well, what you did was a lot worse than what he did." he sits up, looking at me intently.

"Whatever. I have to go, Cal. Thanks for such an exciting night." I purposely wave my hand with the cast on it as I walk out of his room, but he decides to shout a 'you're welcome' anyway.

a/n: so hopefully this is longer

Softball season is starting soon

I have try outs for school today and I'm so nervous!

Ugh

I may not update as fast is what I'm getting at.

Also my hands are killing me (in case you don't already know) so it took me like 6 hours to write this bc i had to take like tenmin breaks like every paragraph

So sorry for such a long note

Byyeee