Chapter 24

a/n: there may be smut or may not be idk

Ashton

After school I agreed to let Luke take me out on a date as this is it. He brings me to his house, much to my disappointment because I'm sure his parents want to murder me, and leads me to the backyard where I immediately spot a pool.

But it's empty.

"Luke-"

"Sh." he grabs my hand and pulls me to the stairs. What I see makes my heart skip a beat because it's so cute, and so Luke. There was blankets and pillows scattered about in the deep end of the pool and Christmas lights draped over it.

"You did this all?" I ask him softly, he nods and takes both my hands in his and faces me.

"You like it?" He asks hopefully, biting his lip gently.

"It's one of the nicest things anyone has done for me." I whisper and he blushes, leaning closer but I back away. "We're starting over remember? I don't kiss before the first date." I wink and he groans softly but leads me over to the blankets.

"What movie you wanna watch?" he asks. I didn't even notice the small projector that was set up next to one of the pillows and the CD cases spread out oh so professionally directly next to it.

"Uh, Mean Girls." I naw on my lips as I see him smile dorkily at me and slip the movie into the projector. We become situated in the blankets after that to where we are cuddling. I was big spoon even if Luke was bigger than me, he didn't seem to mind, he seemed to enjoy it more than I did.

The movie starts and we watch in a comfortable silence. Eventually I fall asleep, but not until Luke does. He falls asleep first, I can tell by the way he stops shuffling so often and the steady breaths that soon enough lulled me to sleep.

I wake the next morning with a crick in my neck and a sore back, but it's worth it. I pull Luke closer to me and sigh deeply in content, happy that Luke finally forgave me, happy that we can finally be a couple again. I can hear his soft snores and smile, not wanting to open my eyes just yet, but I know I won't be able to fall asleep again. I flinch at the cold drop that falls just above my cheek bone but I choose to ignore it. I don't want to move.

I feel the same drop again, this time on my jaw and decide to sit up slowly. The sun is barely in the sky and I groan, taking note that it's way too early. The dark, threatening clouds don't register in my mind until it starts down pouring.

"Luke!" I shout over the defeating rain, but I know he's already awake. I try to hurry and get all the blankets gathered up but he has a different idea. He's on my lap in an instant and his lips hungrily find mine. My eyes widen in surprise at first, but I start kissing back quickly. He doesn't seem to mind that his movies and projector are going to be ruined.

I pin him down to the pool floor with the damp blankets and pull his shirt over his head swiftly, tossing it to the side. I pull away for a few seconds to catch my breath before reattaching our lips.

Soon enough my shirt is discarded as well and is flung, hell knows where. Luke thrusts his hips up against mine and I moan into his mouth.

a/n: stop reading if you do not enjoy smut 👀 warning:sexual use of 'daddy' 👀

"God, Ash." He groans, his fingers fiddling with the button of my jeans and unzips the zipper. His hands run down my back and down to my ass, pushing my jeans down in the process. I kick them the rest of the way off until I'm just in my boxers. His hands roam my chest delicately until his fingers graze upon my nipple making me gasp softly. He then grips it between his forefinger and thumb and rolls it back and forth smoothly.

"Fuck Luke." I moan against his lips as my hand grips the waist of his jeans, quickly getting them unbuttoned and unzipped before I rip them off of his legs.

I attach my lips to his neck and bite down harshly, earning a small yelp to escape from his lips. He moans after a few seconds and I grin softly, pulling us up into a sitting position so I could take us inside, deciding I don't want to catch a cold from having sex in the rain.

"Your parents home?" I ask quietly, detaching my lips and he shakes his head no, wrapping his arms around my neck loosely as mine go around his waist. I slowly get to my feet and walk out of the pool cautiously as Luke sucks on my neck and collar bones. I bite my lips and find a sudden urge in myself to fucking kiss the shit out of him, so I do. I don't care that I stumble a few times going up the stairs and almost fall, I was enjoying it too much.

"Third door on the right." Luke groans, the rain water from his hair dripping out of his blond locks and down his face, sometimes falling between his lips, only turning me on even more.

I kick the door open and lay Luke down on his bed after closing it with my foot. "Fuck, I need you so bad." Luke moans as my lips trail down his chest. I tug his boxers down with my teeth and he moans, his eyes bright as he watches me. He moves me away and pulls his boxers down the rest of the way making his hard erectiøn spring free. I lick my lips at his size and lick a thick stripe up his length. He let's out a soft groan and I can't help but love the sound of his pornstar-like moan.

"Ash, I need you now." He grunts, but I'm not quite convinced.

"I don't believe you." I say lowly, moving to hover my body over his and presses my lips to his ear.

"Fuck, Ash, Daddy." Luke moans. "I need you now." That's all it took as I inserted a finger into Luke's hole. He bites his lip as I quickly finger him and stretch him out and look at Luke.

"Do you have a condom and lube?" I ask quickly and he nods and points to the side table and I reach in and grab them out. I open the condom package.

"I want to do it." Luke breathes and takes it from me and rolls it on my hard on. I groan softly as I watch and slick my cøck with lube. I line myself up with Luke's hole and slowly push in, my eyes glued to his face to see any pain. I stop when I'm fully in and waits for him to adjust.

"Move, agh, fuck, move, Ash." he begs so I oblige and thrust slowly in and out of Luke. He moans, his hands gripping my back as his fingers grazed softly over the skin. "Faster, Daddy." He moans. I rock quickly into him, the whole bed shaking and Luke's back rising up above the bed. "Fuck Ash." Luke curses and after a few more thrusts we ride out our highs together.

"God Luke." I mumble, tying the condom and throwing it in the trash. I curl up to him and blink slowly and sleepily.

"I love you, Ashton."

"I love you too"

*

a/n:

WOW I CANT WRITE SMUT KAY IDK WHY I TRIED.

I want to try something, I'll do it on all my fics. I want everyone to do this.

1. Put your personal playlist on shuffle.

2.list the first ten songs and no cheating

3. I have my list, the person with the most songs in common with me gets next dedication