Epilogue

a/n: Iknow me and the writer for Rags Meets Riches had similar endings but can you not compare them together? Sorry, I mean this ending has been planned since like chapter three so

Luke

I spent many years just so angry with my father since that day. I told him it was his fault because he made him leave. It shouldn't have happened. We would have children by now.

I wouldn't be sitting in a tattoo parlor, the tattoo parlor, or maybe I would. But I wouldn't be getting a memorial tattoo for him, maybe a couples tattoo.

No, I'm getting a tattoo of what he wrote when we would pass small notes in class before we broke up.

"I love you forever," it said, and I'm proud of it. I'm getting it in his hand writing, just like a cliché white girl.

"This for your girlfriend?" the artists asks as I sit in his chair.

"No." I answer flatly and he drops the subject, seemingly knowing that it was a sensitive topic. I look at his tattoos as he sets mine into place. "I like that tattoo." I point to one of a skull with a cigar causing him to smirk.

"Thanks. We had someone new do it. He got in an accident before he could officially start his job though." I barely pay attention to what he's saying, too involved in my own thoughts to really comprehend what he was saying. I didn't care.

"Cool." I mumble softly, barely feeling the numb sting of the tattoo machine as it makes contact with my skin. The rest of the sitting is quiet, he's cleaning me up and puts the plastic wrap around the fresh tattoo. I go to pay and he shakes his head softly.

"It's on me, kid." He says with a soft smile, and me, not wanting to argue, thanks him and leaves without another word. I had Ashton's bike fixed up and began using it myself. I swing my leg over the side and speed away, loving the breeze in my hair, and not caring how fast I go, I feel free, I feel alive.

I'm zooming down the freeway, not a care in the world, I want to let whatever happens happen, because I cannot control fate, and I do not care in the slightest bit what mine turns out to be.

a/n: hey sorry it's short and shitty

But

I had my first day of school

And I absolutely want to not exist any more.

I hate people people hate me. I hope you liked this and how it ended. If not

You should've stopped reading. Sorry I'm being such a bitch