Part one - The beginning

(Myka's P.O.V)
It was the middle of the school year and I wasn't really looking forward to going, no one is. I get up around 7:00am and I do my routine that I always do to get ready.

Once I get to school I remembered we have a Science test that had at least 30 questions on it. I had negative thoughts about it, but shrugged it off. Science was my 2nd period so it was early in the morning. I get inside my class and since I have dyslexia I had to go to another room to where a teacher would read it to me. I grabbed my test from my teacher and went off.

After I was done I went back to my class room.
My teacher had put the desk that where on the sides, put against the wall and along with random chairs next to them. I didn't know where to sit so I made things awkward for me. I gave my test to the teacher and sat down next to this boy.

I'd recognized him in the halls but never payed attention. He wore a grey hoodie with black jeans ,and converse. I didn't stare at him cause I didn't want him to think I was weird. While sitting there I lift up my knee and was tying my shoe lace. He looked over at me and saw I had holes in my jeans, I didn't notice him intill he said, "That's under dress code," he pointed at my knee. I knew he was just playing around but my awkward self just made things weird "yeeahh," I nodded.

Ever since that I was thinking about him time to time, then one day my mind decided, "I think I kinda want to get to know him.." and so I did.

A couple mouths have passed and it was somewhere around January. At this time I was crushing on this boy. I found out what his name was, Eric. I liked that name, and I've never really have known an Eric before, so I liked his name.

I told my friends about my crush on this boy and I ask one of my "boyfriends" Damien, since I saw him hanging around Eric. I ask, "so what Eric like?" Damien knew about me having a crush on Eric so he had a smile on his face and told me more about him, "Well he is from Canada," I was surprised, but not to surprised since I've met two people on the internet that where from Canada. "Anything else?" I ask, "He's a Jew," I was also thinking to my self in my mind: this kid would be great for me and my parents would love him