Part 10 - stressful night

(Eric's P.O.V)
I wiped her tears and said to her "I'll see you in the morning," and so I walked her to bed. I was in my demon form, it was the first time she saw me like this. I knew she'd would've gotten scared, and to be honest I wasn't surprised.

I put her to bed ,and I calmed her down by putting on some of her favorite music to listen to. Soon she falls asleep and I go to visit my farther...Satan.

I go up to him, "Hello Father, Myka says hi" he was sitting on his skull like throne staring at me. He waves his hand in a sarcastic way "yeah uh hi, anyway how many souls have you've collected.." he gives me a angry look like always, "100, Father..""Give half to me then you can use the rest..next time I want more souls, if not I shall punish you in a horrific way..maybe do something to Myka?" My heart stopes for a few seconds, "yes sir..." and then I go off to train for the next 6 hours.

I come back home and I here Wildcat, and H20Delirious playing Fortnite, which I new Myka was up. She told me that she's been waking up at 3:00 a lot, which was a weird to me.

I turn into my normal self feeling exhausted. I walk to my room where Myka was laying on the very edge giving me the most space. She was still watching YouTube,on her phone, I walk up to the bed and lay down next to her. I turned over and past out cause I was very tired from all the training.

As I'm sleeping I feel her back against mine, I didn't think to much about it and slept through the night.

The next morning I wake up sitting up and looking over swing Myka being on her phone watching YouTube. "Do you always watch YouTube?" I said with a yawn, "yeah pretty much.." "How did you sleep?" "Fine....sorta..not good.." I scoot closer to her and looked at her screen to see what she was watching, "well that sucks" "yeah".

Through out the whole entire day, we just where hanging out at my house and played Mario kart. Soon later I took her home. Before she went out of the car, she sat there for a minute the gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was surprised and blushed, she did as well, "bye see you tomorrow?" "Yeah, bye" she gets out of the car and goes into her house.

I drove home happy.